HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Wednesday evening ride 11th August Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
merlin
Admin
merlin

Wednesday evening ride 11th August  Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday evening ride 11th August Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles   Wednesday evening ride 11th August  Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Tesco 6.30pm.

We may need to have lights for the way back.

http://www.mapmyride.com/view_route?r=285128103965022876
Back to top Go down
http://nbcc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday evening ride 11th August Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles   Wednesday evening ride 11th August  Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:39 pm

I'm in!

As you are cycling towards me though if it's ok with you all I will meet you out on the roads - seems a bit daft to come over to Bradley Stoke then travel past home to go back again!

At the end of the ride rather than stop at Tescos I will just keep on heading home. That way it ensures I have done the same distance.

Dave
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday evening ride 11th August Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles   Wednesday evening ride 11th August  Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:42 am

Dave check route direction as we go towards tytherington then across towards horton b4 coming back to yate

Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: wed 11/08   Wednesday evening ride 11th August  Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:45 am

Would love to join you but I have a parents evening to go to. EErrrhhh why did they have to do it on a wednesday.

At least you will have a quiet ride without the noise of my nobbly tyres.
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday evening ride 11th August Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles   Wednesday evening ride 11th August  Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:28 am

Should be there assuming I can get out of work on time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday evening ride 11th August Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles   Wednesday evening ride 11th August  Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:36 am

bigsenior wrote:
Dave check route direction as we go towards tytherington then across towards horton b4 coming back to yate

I realised that after I sent it!!!
In that case I will cycle to Tescos to meet you but will peel off when we get to Yate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday evening ride 11th August Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles   Wednesday evening ride 11th August  Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Thanks for a great evening fellas - great ride & company as always!

It worked out 32 miles for me! Laughing

Dave
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday evening ride 11th August Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles   Wednesday evening ride 11th August  Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 pm

What a lovely ride tonight we ended up at 30 miles in the end need to cut them back a bit next week as it turned a bit chilly at the end.
Having to open the gate to let you all through and then Phils face when he was confronted by a cow on sodbury common was worth the ride alone.!!
Next week will probably be the first week day ride the one to Wales but backwards.
Will post later.

Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
merlin
Admin
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday evening ride 11th August Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles   Wednesday evening ride 11th August  Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:23 am

Never experienced a standoff with a cow before. The one with the horns was scary or was that just me? pale
Back to top Go down
http://nbcc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday evening ride 11th August Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles   Wednesday evening ride 11th August  Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday evening ride 11th August Yate/Chipping sodbury route ~29miles
Page 1 of 1