HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aerobully

aerobully

Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Here is next Saturday's ride. Start point same as last week and suggesting a 9.45am departure.

http://connect.garmin.com/course/2942017#

Last edited by aerobully on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5807558&authType=nam

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:26 pm

re-route around Nore road ... it's a traffic rat run .... go up West Hill then along
Down rd (more climbing too :D)

oh .... and I may be along for this ... meet up at Cibo's, bottom of Longmead ??
Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:34 pm

john m wrote:
re-route around Nore road ... it's a traffic rat run .... go up West Hill then along
Down rd (more climbing too Very Happy)

oh .... and I may be along for this ... meet up at Cibo's, bottom of Longmead ??

done!
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:41 pm

Dont forget the pot

Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Cheers for organising these Mark, hoping I can make it but might be doing a long one the day before so will have to see how my legs feel!
Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Nick wrote:
Cheers for organising these Mark, hoping I can make it but might be doing a long one the day before so will have to see how my legs feel!

No problem, see how you go.
Back to top Go down
andy williams

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:27 pm

This looks good Mark,if i can get a pass for saturday i'll be along cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:31 pm

andy williams wrote:
This looks good Mark,if i can get a pass for saturday i'll be along cheers

Get one or make one? study
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb88

Jimmyb88

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:41 pm

Looks like a good route, I am going to try and make this one.
Back to top Go down
andy williams

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Cheers mate,
What time will you be around i'll make sure the vacuum is available,oh and there's the new bathroom light to fit. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:50 pm

andy williams wrote:
Cheers mate,
What time will you be around i'll make sure the vacuum is available,oh and there's the new bathroom light to fit. Laughing

It's getting more and more like Blue Peter on here...Can't you just show the boys and girls one you made earlier? Get down Shep! Those are brand new leggings!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:06 pm

km 26 through 29 is going to be "hectic" as it's saturday morning !!!!
Back to top Go down
Scott.A

Scott.A

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:32 pm

aerobully wrote:
Here is next Saturday's ride. Start point same as last week and suggesting a 9.45am departure.

http://connect.garmin.com/course/2942017

Mark - Where is the start point in relation to the McDonalds, is it in that area?
Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:15 pm

john m wrote:

Do you have a suggestion for an alternative so that I can amend the route?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:23 pm

aerobully wrote:
john m wrote:

Do you have a suggestion for an alternative so that I can amend the route?

Apparently the routes gone metric as well....When I viewed it was good old LSD...ah That could be it! Much better than "pop" eh.
Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:33 pm

New.Scott wrote:
aerobully wrote:

http://connect.garmin.com/course/2942017

Mark - Where is the start point in relation to the McDonalds, is it in that area?

If you are talking about the McDonald's at Filton retail park then at the main roundabout head towards the MOD. At the roundabout go straight over and you'll start going uphill and you'll see HP's offices on your left. At the next roundabout go straight (bear right)over and you should see some new houses. This road is called Long Down Avenue. Follow the road for about a mile and you'll eventually end up at the Elan homes sales office which is opposite the start on the cycle path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:49 pm

I'll be along for this one Mark. I'm quite happy to brave the hurly burly of the "hectic" KM's or miles as we Englishmen rather quaintly prefer to call them. Besides, a bit of traffic cut and thrust may well give me chance to hone my "one finger signalling" to perfection.... Nice pictures by the way David bounce
Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:51 pm

martin wrote:

I'll be along for this one Mark. I'm quite happy to brave the hurly burly of the "hectic" KM's or miles as we Englishmen quaintly tend to call them. Besides a bit of traffic cut and thrust may well give me chance to hone my "one finger signalling" to perfection.... Nice pictures by the way David bounce

Yes, some of the photos came out quite well I thought Roge. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Hey I resemble that incineration.. I haven't touched a .... all night drinkstable santa

Last edited by martin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:56 pm

I wondered where Wrodger was he's been quiet for a while!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:57 pm

bigsenior wrote:
I wondered where Wrodger was he's been quiet for a while!

ah the moooooooooooooooooon affraid
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:48 am

@Mark ... From Colehouse ln left/right to Davis Lane, R Kennmoor Rd, Onwards to B3133, L @ T.
Traffic is then much slower and more manageable through Yatton or run the Kingston Seymour
loop in reverse ?

10-15 riders along the B3133 from Clevedon to Yatton would be "unpleasant" .... Sunday's it's ok,
Saturdays though ....

I shall not be able to make this now .... sorry mucker :(
Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:07 pm

john m wrote:
@Mark ... From Colehouse ln left/right to Davis Lane, R Kennmoor Rd, Onwards to B3133, L @ T.
Traffic is then much slower and more manageable through Yatton or run the Kingston Seymour
loop in reverse ?

10-15 riders along the B3133 from Clevedon to Yatton would be "unpleasant" .... Sunday's it's ok,
Saturdays though ....

I shall not be able to make this now .... sorry mucker Sad

No worries, I will make the changes anyhow.
Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:58 pm

john m wrote:
loop in reverse ?

Saturdays though ....

I shall not be able to make this now .... sorry mucker Sad

Route amended as above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!   Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station! Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday 2nd March - Two Seasides and a Station!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next