Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

A day begining with T? "This Saturday"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigsenior

bigsenior

A day begining with T? "This Saturday" Empty
PostSubject: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:44 am

As Mark has been doing these lately and they seem popular is any one willing to put their hand up and do a little route?
Come on there are enough of you knowing the routes by now.
I f any one wants to have a go and needs some help just ask .
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
Mark Smith.

Mark Smith.

PostSubject: re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:17 pm

What about something a little different ?

Out to Tintern, on to St Brevels and Chepstow and back think its about 60 miles, some nice big hills on the way Smile

Mark S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Mark Smith. wrote:
What about something a little different ?

Out to Tintern, on to St Brevels and Chepstow and back think its about 60 miles, some nice big hills on the way Smile

Mark S

It's easy to get lost if you miss the Royal George Inn turn at Tintern..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:46 pm

cat

Last edited by martin on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark Smith.

Mark Smith.

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:41 pm

Martin

I've done that one before and its a nice ride going through the lanes to the bridge

I'd be up for leading if anyones up for it ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:34 am

+1 for Saturday, is it still 9.30am departure?
Back to top Go down
Mark Smith.

Mark Smith.

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:46 pm

9:30 departure from Costa is good for me

Attached is a map of the ride its about 50 miles (hopefully the link works!) any thoughts?

http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/181060704 Very Happy

Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Link goes to your profile not the map Mark.
Back to top Go down
Mark Smith.

Mark Smith.

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Odd, I get the mileage etc at the top and the map a little down the page (same as one of the other map my ride links on the forum)

Can't see any other way appart from exporting as a GPX file?
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Dont export it when you have saved route etc just copy and paste the bit in the url box Every time I click on the link I just get your profile

This is where it sends me http://www.mapmyride.com/profile/4912444/
I can't understand it unless you have not unlocked the route!the little padlock needs to be clicked to unlock.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Right just had a play and it seems you have made the route private.
You need to go back and unlock it

Stonehouse, United Kingdom
Climb:
875.98 ft
Created By:
scott davis Best Time: 1:51:27
Privacy:
Private
here keep clicking till it says public.
Description:
Back to top Go down
Mark Smith.

Mark Smith.

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Hello !
Wondered if there was room for another two ? Join you on Saturday at 9.30 outside Costa if ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:10 pm

So far, there is myself and Mark judging by the interest Smile plenty of space Wink see you Saturday, Jarek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Long time no see - you been working too hard at the hospital?
Look forward to seeing you again on Saturday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Hi Chris, with graduation and new job I was out of it for a while but trying my best to increase my mileage. See you Sat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Did this ride happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Yep sure did - just the 4 of us.Really good route,a couple of tough hills and yes - we had some sunshine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Lamstaa wrote:
Yep sure did - just the 4 of us.Really good route,a couple of tough hills and yes - we had some sunshine!

You see it was believable up until the bit about the sunshine............... No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Where were you - thought we would see you today - first tan lines of the year for the 4 of us !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:45 pm

I looked out of the windows at the soaking wet road this morning and "computer said No!"..... Crud racers won't fit on my bike with 25c tyres (I've never actually tested this assertion ) and I didn't want to customize my new jacket with a natty brown line up the back ...
Back to top Go down
Mark Smith.

Mark Smith.

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Good ride enjoyed that one certainly worth getting up for! and some sun too!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:53 pm

amazing ride with Emma, Chris and Mark... really great route Mark... and managed just below 100km Thanks everybody:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:08 am

Great ride today,thanks for a fantastic route Mark - really enjoyed the hills and amazin scenery,thanks also to both Mark and Jarek for your patience -very much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day begining with T? "This Saturday"   A day begining with T? "This Saturday" Empty

Back to top Go down

A day begining with T? "This Saturday"
Page 1 of 1