Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Easter Saturday Mark II

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Easter Saturday Mark II Empty
PostSubject: Easter Saturday Mark II   Easter Saturday Mark II EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 pm

Easter Saturday Mark II Whitebrook

Another Easter Saturday option for you all.
I have been told of a new climb that I would like to try out, new to me anyway. Anyone wishing to join me is more than welcome.

Meet: Costa Coffee, Bradley Stoke
Time: 9:30am for 10:00am Depart

Distance: 60 miles
Ave Speed: 14-15mph
Elevation: Lots
Cafe Stop: Red Door Deli, Monmouth

Route: http://connect.garmin.com/course/3144280

Easter Saturday Mark II Screenshot20130326at201

Last edited by Scaramanga on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Saturday Mark II   Easter Saturday Mark II EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 pm

As always, if anyone wants to meet at the bridge then let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Saturday Mark II   Easter Saturday Mark II EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:41 pm

If there are no takers for this, my plan is to set off from Thornbury instead of Bradley Stoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Saturday Mark II   Easter Saturday Mark II EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:01 pm

I wanted to come with you Dave, but my legs are not thanking me for what I've put them through this week and I'm having tomorrow off. Shame, because I like those Welsh routes, but hopefully if it's good we could do it again before too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Saturday Mark II   Easter Saturday Mark II EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:36 pm

JamesB wrote:
I wanted to come with you Dave, but my legs are not thanking me for what I've put them through this week and I'm having tomorrow off. Shame, because I like those Welsh routes, but hopefully if it's good we could do it again before too long.

No worries mate. There will be plenty more of these as we emerge from the ice age.
Will report back and let you know what the climb is like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Saturday Mark II   Easter Saturday Mark II EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Scaramanga wrote:
JamesB wrote:

No worries mate. There will be plenty more of these as we emerge from the ice age.
Will report back and let you know what the climb is like.

Hi Dave, weather dependent, I might be up for meeting you at the bridge tomorrow. Could you PM me your mobile so I can text you one way or the other first thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Saturday Mark II   Easter Saturday Mark II EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:55 pm

PM sent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Saturday Mark II   Easter Saturday Mark II EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Scaramanga wrote:
If there are no takers for this, my plan is to set off from Thornbury instead of Bradley Stoke.

I could have sworn I replied earlier.

If weather is OK I plan to be at Bradley Stoke for 10 am start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Saturday Mark II   Easter Saturday Mark II EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:10 pm

Hope to see you there Nick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Saturday Mark II   Easter Saturday Mark II Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter Saturday Mark II
Page 1 of 1