HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott.A

Scott.A

Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:43 pm

andy williams wrote:
Stela&Gareth lets meet up just the other side of the lights towards frenchay at 9.20,i'am the short guy riding a blue Boardman.
See you then cheers

Is that the lights on the ring road, so at the Frenchay hospital side then? If so, I would like to try and make this one all being well?
I will be on time if I can. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
the_mikey

the_mikey

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:50 pm

New.Scott wrote:
andy williams wrote:
Stela&Gareth lets meet up just the other side of the lights towards frenchay at 9.20,i'am the short guy riding a blue Boardman.
See you then cheers

Is that the lights on the ring road, so at the Frenchay hospital side then? If so, I would like to try and make this one all being well?

Are the Frenchay lights also known as the Hambrook lights? I don't want to add to the confusion!
Back to top Go down
http://www.strava.com/athletes/144979
clifton9

clifton9

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:23 pm

would like to ride with you guys will pick you up on route at Builders
Back to top Go down
http://www.centrelineair.co.uk
Scott.A

Scott.A

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 pm

the_mikey wrote:
New.Scott wrote:
andy williams wrote:
See you then cheers

Are the Frenchay lights also known as the Hambrook lights? I don't want to add to the confusion!

Ok, I don't know then, I thought it was the large cross roads lights on the ring road leading down to Frenchay, back towards Winterborne, M32 and other way Kingswood. I am not local sorry.
Back to top Go down
the_mikey

the_mikey

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:57 pm

New.Scott wrote:

Ok, I don't know then, I thought it was the large cross roads lights on the ring road leading down to Frenchay, back towards Winterborne, M32 and other way Kingswood. I am not local sorry.

Argh! I seem to be causing even more confusion.Yes, those (I think (oh no I'm not helping am I?)) are the Hambrook lights, I get confused too, that's why I asked for clarification. Please accept my profuse apologies!

Back to top Go down
http://www.strava.com/athletes/144979
Scott.A

Scott.A

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:01 pm

the_mikey wrote:
New.Scott wrote:

Argh! I seem to be causing even more confusion.Yes, those (I think (oh no I'm not helping am I?)) are the Hambrook lights, I get confused too, that's why I asked for clarification. Please accept my profuse apologies!

Or accept mine, as I don't know either way Laughing
Back to top Go down
andy williams

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:47 pm

the_mikey wrote:
New.Scott wrote:
andy williams wrote:
See you then cheers

"Yes thems they"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:51 pm

andy williams wrote:
the_mikey wrote:
New.Scott wrote:
andy williams wrote:
See you then cheers

"Yes thems they"

innum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Frenchay junction and Hambrook lights are the same.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:19 pm

where b they 2? casn't c y they needed the both on um...........
Back to top Go down
andy williams

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:40 pm

We's avin a proper mare about dees lites in us !!
Back to top Go down
Scott.A

Scott.A

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:10 pm

andy williams wrote:

I guess that's a yes then my luvers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:50 pm

andy williams wrote:

looks like you are going to be bringing along a fair crowd from the east I just hope you're all talking about the same set of lights
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5807558&authType=nam
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:50 pm

Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Yey, thats the one. You joining us, Scott? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Saturday 6th April-one-seaside-and-a-station   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Another one for the Hambrook-Frenchay junction meet point.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Potential new rider Steve (Fount19 user name) hoping to meet you all on the lights I have sent Mark and Andy W details keep you eyes open for him

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Don't wait for me Mark ... I'm riding MTB the night before so may be a little broken :)
Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:37 pm

john m wrote:
Don't wait for me Mark ... I'm riding MTB the night before so may be a little broken Smile

I might join you Friday night if I can get away early enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:54 am

coolio ... Phil's planning on riding too :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:49 pm

I think I'll also tag along if that's ok, I'm in Bradley stoke so will meet with the others at frenchay lights @ 9.20. I'm the one on the specialized secteur. Cheers Ian
Back to top Go down
andy williams

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Coxy wrote:
I think I'll also tag along if that's ok, I'm in Bradley stoke so will meet with the others at frenchay lights @ 9.20. I'm the one on the specialized secteur. Cheers Ian
No problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:04 pm

andy williams wrote:
Coxy wrote:
No problem Very Happy

You are going to have half of East Bristol with you at this rate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:30 am

East meets North at 10... Game on! Arrow
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:23 am

It's like Rovers V City in a local derby.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!   Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday 6th April - One Seaside and a Station!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next