Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!... Empty
PostSubject: 10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!...   10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Bit short notice but I need to drag myself out one evening this week and today looks the best bet weather-wise (should hopefully only be light rain this evening).

Route will be 25 miles (possible extension to 30) and aiming for the pace to be around 15-16mph. Need my legs to feel they've had a decent workout but not looking to set any Strava times :p so happy to knock back the pace if anyone joins me and starts struggling but the intention is for the pace to be marginally quicker than a Sunday ride so please bear that in mind.

Start time is 6pm from Costa (normal Tesco Bradley Stoke meet point). However if no one posts up any interest I'm just going to go straight from my house so please post up if you intend joining me!

You'll also need at least commuter lights

Haven't got the route to hand but we go over the same roads a lot on Sunday rides, it does include Mumbleys but not much else in the way of hills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!...   10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Hi Nick I'll join you for this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: 10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!...   10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Cool, see you @ 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!...   10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi. Nick I'm afraid I'm not going be able to make it tonight after all. Sad
Back to top Go down
schleck_wannabe

schleck_wannabe

PostSubject: Re: 10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!...   10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Alright chaps,

I'll try to get over to you for 6pm as I was thinking of going out for a pretty steady ride today (I did a long ride yesterday).

If I'm not there at 6 then please carry on without me.

-Gordon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!...   10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:44 pm

schleck_wannabe wrote:
Alright chaps,

I'll try to get over to you for 6pm as I was thinking of going out for a pretty steady ride today (I did a long ride yesterday).

If I'm not there at 6 then please carry on without me.

-Gordon

I don't think anyone will be there unless someone's posted in the positively affirmative. So you might get there and find no one there. If you do, please feel free to carry on regardless of the chaps that aren't.
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: 10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!...   10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Oops, hope you didn't go to Costa Gordon? I saw Martin's cancellation post just as I left work and checked later and just saw he still had the last post and didn't realise someone else had posted interest so just went from my house.

I decided to hurt myself in the end and just about missed the heavier rain http://app.strava.com/activities/48177885
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!...   10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!... Empty

Back to top Go down

10th April - Evening Ride - Fruit/Rock?!...
Page 1 of 1