Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The Lumpy Scrumpy 100 - Parkend Audax Sat 4 May

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Lumpy Scrumpy 100 - Parkend Audax Sat 4 May - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lumpy Scrumpy 100 - Parkend Audax Sat 4 May   The Lumpy Scrumpy 100 - Parkend Audax Sat 4 May - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:41 pm

Karen wrote:
I was thinking arrive at 8.45 am what do you think. Im taking food as havent noticed if there are feed stations as im presuming the WI ladies wont be there with cake Sad

I'm going to get to the area about 9.00 am which will give me time to find somewhere to park, and then sign-on about 9.15 am. Yeah, there's no mention of feed stations or the WI so you'll definitely need to take some food and drink with you. I think there will be places ie shops along the way where you could purchase extra fuel and drinks.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: The Lumpy Scrumpy 100 - Parkend Audax Sat 4 May   The Lumpy Scrumpy 100 - Parkend Audax Sat 4 May - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Gary wrote:
bigsenior wrote:
Gary wrote:
I've now received the "official" gpx file of the route.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/305332617

There are a couple of changes to what we thought was going to be the route, at the 44 and 52.5 mile points.
Gary is that the official route? As when I click it comes up with a route by you?

Yeah, it is the official route. The Audax guy emailed me the route's gpx file which I then uploaded and added to my RWGPS collection of routes which I suppose is why it says it was done by me.

It's a garmin route but I managed to 'send to device'
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Lumpy Scrumpy 100 - Parkend Audax Sat 4 May   The Lumpy Scrumpy 100 - Parkend Audax Sat 4 May - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:58 pm

Yeah sorry for the confusion, I uploaded the gpx file to Garmin Connect aswell.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: The Lumpy Scrumpy 100 - Parkend Audax Sat 4 May   The Lumpy Scrumpy 100 - Parkend Audax Sat 4 May - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:02 pm

I am still not 100% but will ring you if I do.
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lumpy Scrumpy 100 - Parkend Audax Sat 4 May   The Lumpy Scrumpy 100 - Parkend Audax Sat 4 May - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lumpy Scrumpy 100 - Parkend Audax Sat 4 May
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2