Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigsenior

bigsenior

Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury Empty
PostSubject: Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury   Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:09 pm

I think I'm up for a ride on wed.My legs are still aching after working at TRAX car show at silverstone on sat and sun!Mind you great show and nice change.
As the nights are drawling in (as they says in Brizzle) We might just have to ride on the hoof ie meet up as normal ane adjust according to weather ect.We have enough routes in the bag now and I think any one of us knows bits and bobs so we can always sort something out as the need arises.
I have in mind the one we did a couple of weeks ago where Phil was attacked by a HUGE BULL 'well a baby heifer' across sodbury common.Phil will know which one to post.So all being well see you on Wed.
Ps I can't remember that Chew stoke ride as being hard are you lot getting soft when I'm not there to chivvy you along!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
merlin
Admin
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury   Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Yes that's right the bull was massive Rolling Eyes

This was the route but like Scott says may change depending on weather and group.

http://www.mapmyride.com/view_route?r=285128103965022876

Tesco Bradley Stoke 6.30

ps- Not sure if I'm going to be there yet so don't wait for me.
Back to top Go down
https://nbcc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury   Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:34 pm

with a fair wind (and postie !!) I may have the spesh up and rolling by then :-)
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury   Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Not another specialized! common as muck!!
When is the new steely coming?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury   Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:32 am

50/50 at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury   Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:40 am

It was the only other road frame "lying around" so the winter
steed had to be a spesh tongue

as to the steely .... now that would be tellin' wouldn't
it - not for some time yet though Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury   Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:02 am

I have 1 nice 20 ish route in mind, easy and straight forward !!!! if am there !

Jon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury   Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:42 am

that's me out .... I appear to have done "something" to my hip :-(
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury   Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Should be there, work permitting. Looks like some rain moving in shortly but hopefully cleared up by 6:30pm
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury   Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Really sorry I didn't get back in time to ride with you guys and lady.
I tied my best but the best laid plans etc.I popped down and met up with Marcus Nick and Steve we had a good old chat and discussed whether the wed rides could carry on because of the light situation.We thought that we could try a 6.00 o'clock start.Do you think it would work I should be ok for 6 but what about the rest I know some can and some can't but the 6.30 starts are only giving us about 1 1/2 hrs at the moment.All those that can go for a 6 start let me know.
Sunday route is being worked on as we speak so should be posted by tomorrow night sorry its a bit late.
I have e mailed the welsh contingent and we are on for the tintern ride on 19TH SEPTEMBER.WE WILL POST IT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS BUT remember we have a different start for this one.I will work out a postcode for the start.[b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury   Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury Empty

Back to top Go down

Wed 8th September - Route Sodbury
Page 1 of 1