Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bit of a late idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigsenior

bigsenior

Bit of a late idea Empty
PostSubject: Bit of a late idea   Bit of a late idea EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Martin has just rung me and asked if I could post up if anyone fancied a ride tonight from either Costa or Co op at about 6.45
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

Bit of a late idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a late idea   Bit of a late idea EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:49 pm

What about tomorrow???
Back to top Go down

Bit of a late idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a late idea   Bit of a late idea EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:55 pm

I could likely do Friday, I can't get online during the day to check/confirm though.
Back to top Go down

Bit of a late idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a late idea   Bit of a late idea EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:58 pm

shall we agree time and place and see who turns up apart from you Chris and me Smile
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

Bit of a late idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a late idea   Bit of a late idea EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Chris89 wrote:
I could likely do Friday, I can't get online during the day to check/confirm though.
Um I think you will find that tomorrow is Friday!That is if today is Thursday.
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

Bit of a late idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a late idea   Bit of a late idea EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 pm

bigsenior wrote:
Chris89 wrote:
Um I think you will find that tomorrow is Friday!That is if today is Thursday.
Quite aware of that, I just find it handy to refer to a day rather than "tomorrow, tonight, yesterday" as it saves the hassle of people having the check the time and date of the post.

Not really sure what your last few posts directed at me are trying to achieve, but the general tone of the last few months have not been all that welcoming.

Stella, I can't comit to a ride at this time sorry as I will be working until 6 and need a clear run through rush hour to get back at a decent time. If Martin or anybody else decides to lead a ride then I may tag along, until I start my new job I am a bit last minute with all of these rides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bit of a late idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a late idea   Bit of a late idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Bit of a late idea
Page 1 of 1