Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge Empty
PostSubject: Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge   Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Myself and Dave (Scaramanga) will be riding this route http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2711120

Meeting point at the bridge, 8am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge   Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:27 am

Yikes! that looks like a challenge. What the hell, it's about time I stretched me legs.
Will confirm before end of week if I can make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge   Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Sadly will not be able to make this one after all.
Have fun, hope the weather holds out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge   Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Ok, I've send you a PM just now so please ignore it.

due to some unforeseen circumstances we had to change the start time to 10.00am so please don't wait at the bridge at 8am as you might be there a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge   Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:22 pm

What pace you boys going at?

I've only ever done one hundred miler to compare, did it in 4h 59 mins, so avg'd 20mph, but less hills! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge   Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Hi Adam, we won't be anywhere near 20mph for that distance, elevation and weather forecast. I would imagine we would probably be doing 16-17mph. You are more than welcome to join us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge   Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Saturday 7th - longer ride over the bridge
Page 1 of 1