HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aerobully

aerobully

Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Next Saturday I need to be home for lunchtime so I've come up with a 32 mile route with no planned cafe stop so in theory we should be able to do this in just a little over two hours.

Meet at Costa Coffee @ 09:00

Depart @ 09:15

The route: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/3623809
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5807558&authType=nam
ricky G

ricky G

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:43 pm

I hope to be out as I have not been out the past two weeks just hope I can shift the cold I have first.
Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:16 pm

ricky G wrote:
I hope to be out as I have not been out the past two weeks just hope I can shift the cold I have first.
It's about time you got that new winter bike dirty.
Back to top Go down
ricky G

ricky G

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:36 am

It sure is not I have done precisely 3 miles on it so far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Ummmm is it pure coincidence that our lead rider, on his Birthday (and so would have to buy the cakes) has opted to select a ride with NO CAKE STOPS!!!!! Ha ha I'm in!!!lol!
Back to top Go down
andy williams

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:48 pm

"I can hear his Bum squeaking from here "Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:17 pm

I won't have ridden for 3 weeks and have the flu but if I'm better I'll be there :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:30 pm

andy williams wrote:
More minty arse lard needed?
Back to top Go down
Minty

Minty

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:53 pm

martin wrote:
andy williams wrote:
I hope I haven't been volunteered for something here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Minty wrote:
martin wrote:
andy williams wrote:
I think the similar terminology is purely coincidental and relates to an altogether different field of expertise than the air tight patching of tiny holes......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bully's Birthday Bash   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:58 am

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:04 pm

martin wrote:
Minty wrote:
martin wrote:
andy williams wrote:
I think the similar terminology is purely coincidental and relates to an altogether different field of expertise than the air tight patching of tiny holes......
That Ian Cook has some explaining to do

Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:34 pm

Spsage wrote:
Ummmm is it pure coincidence that our lead rider, on his Birthday (and so would have to buy the cakes) has opted to select a ride with NO CAKE STOPS!!!!! Ha ha I'm in!!!lol!
Where were you on your birthday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Bike all 'wintered' see you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
ricky G

ricky G

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Mark I don't think I will make it been on the bike today and i just can't breath.
Have a good ride and a great birthday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Happy Birthday Mark,

I won't be out tomorrow as Ribble still havn't delivered my new handlebars that i ordered nearly a week ago. Probably for the best so i don't send any more people the wrong way.

Have a good ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Add one more to the list.
Back to top Go down
Slow_Darren

Slow_Darren

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:47 pm

Will be there if I can get out of bed in time!
Back to top Go down
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=170408918&trk=nav_r
DaveE

DaveE

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Hoping to join you in the morning too...
Back to top Go down
Slow_Darren

Slow_Darren

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:25 am

Made it up and made it as far as the hambrook lights. Front wheel Minty! on 3rd consecutive ride which tells me something isn't right with the wheel. So didn't see the point in changing the inner in the pouring rain so got a lift home. Time to investigate the wheel further. Is it too early to get the summer bike out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:07 pm

Darren ...
Rim tape not seated straigh or more likely .. something embedded in the tyre that only pokes through to Minty!
your tube when it's inflated to riding pressures. Glass or flints (a special fav this time of year !!) that are hiding in
the tread "cuts" just below the surface. They can be a right arse to spot/get out ... :)
Back to top Go down
Slow_Darren

Slow_Darren

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:32 pm

Cheers John... Thought I'd checked it carefully last night when repairing it read for today but will do it again and see if I can find the bugger!
Back to top Go down
Cooky

Cooky

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:49 am

bigsenior wrote:
martin wrote:
Minty wrote:
martin wrote:
andy williams wrote:
That Ian Cook has some explaining to do
OK chaps - guilty as charged.

This all started from a comment I made last year about Assos chamois cream. One of my sons (Matthew) rides with the Kingston Wheelers and they refer to the stuff as "minty arse lard". The comment started the usual NBCC hilarious banter in the pub at Almondsbury, and it snowballed from there. I was told at the time that we have a member whose moniker is Minty, and that I ought to keep my head down ... but no one's forgotten it - and I guess they never will.

No offence ever intended
Back to top Go down
http://www.iancook2000.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:43 pm

So Minty can return the Marigolds, long handled industrial floor mop and welders a mask to Lidl . And mark can take his hands off of his knees and the expectant look off of his fizog?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!   Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash! Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday 9th November - Bully's Birthday Bash!
Page 1 of 1