Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe Empty
PostSubject: 29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 6:49 pm

63 miles of up, down and sideways this week.
Start will be Costa, Bradley Stoke as it's heading that way anyway.
Everyone ok with a 9:00 start? It's open to negotiation.
As it's a new route a  volonteer or two with a garmin to help keep an eye on the rear would be much appreciated.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4262075

The first 20 miles has got proper hills and some of them are real stinkers, not long but steep. The scenery and views make it worth it though. After that an easy run across the plain.
Bacon bagettes for the carnivors at the Seawall Cafe. I need to give the cafe numbers on the morning , so make sure you are counted if you want.

If anyone wants to look after a ride that avoids the worst hills. I can give you a route that starts with the main group, splits at Chepstow, meets at the cafe and we can join up for the return leg.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: 29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Unaccustomed as i am to Saturday rides this looks rather special.I might well get my arse out of bed and join in!
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: 29th ride   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:49 pm

Really enjoyed my trip across the bridge yesterday, so think I might like this (: 9 am good for me
Back to top Go down
andy williams
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:59 pm

I might have a go at this one,but will most likely join at aust,park off passage road  cheers 
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: 29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:29 pm

And me Andy See you at Passage road.09.20 ish?
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
andy williams
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:47 pm

bigsenior wrote:
And me Andy See you at Passage road.09.20  ish?
Ok sounds like a plan    Smile 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:24 am

Paul as you live Chepstow way, would it be easier if I also met up at pAssage road ? I will be driving to start be it costa or here
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb88

Jimmyb88

PostSubject: Re: 29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:48 pm

Good route Paul. See you Saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:28 pm

Holly,
I will be at costa anyway to collect anyone who turns up there on the day. So use whichever start point suits you. Of course when we are on the way back you might like the idea of the car being just over the bridge!

Just to confirm;
Costa start @ 09:00
Aust meet @ 09:30ish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Thanks Paul , I'll see you at costa 9 am then . Looking forward to the ride !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:52 am

Not going to make today's ride Paul , sorry. ) : have a good one , holly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:03 am

That's a shame Holly. I am guessing from the time of your post, it could have something do do with a poorly daughter. Hope all's ok.
Maybe you can make tomorrows little spin out to Hill ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:52 am

You guessed right , neither if us have had any sleep !!!!' Nothing serous apart from the fact I am now shattered! Have a good one .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe   29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe Empty

Back to top Go down

29th March, Shirenewton & Goldcliffe
Page 1 of 1