HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Bannerdown May 1st

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bannerdown May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Bannerdown May 1st   Bannerdown May 1st EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Have been asked to be the navigator for the Bannerdown route. Was proposing to use the cyclepath to Bath, I know some don't like the path, so any to anti path riders, I can provide an alternate route to Bath. Distance can be tailored to popular demand, will probably be a minimum of 45 miles. Would like to know who is likely to be riding.
Thanks
PeterP
Back to top Go down

Bannerdown May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bannerdown May 1st   Bannerdown May 1st EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm in. Need to index my gears beforehand though. Will take the cycle Path. Where would you propose we meet and what time. Need to aim to be back for 12.30/1.
Back to top Go down

Bannerdown May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Bannerdown May 1st   Bannerdown May 1st EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:44 am

No interest as yet, except Neil, for the Bannerdown trip. Would like to leave earlier than 9.00 if it's just us two. Can you send me a PM Neil so we can sort details.
Thanks
PeterP
Back to top Go down

Bannerdown May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bannerdown May 1st   Bannerdown May 1st EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:39 am

Sent a PM. Can't really leave earlier than 9. May have to postpone this one ?
Back to top Go down

Bannerdown May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Bannerdown   Bannerdown May 1st EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi Neil, am quite happy to meet at Tesco at 9.00 am. Sent Marcus a txt he may ride. We could meet him at Warmley crossing 9.35. If we have one stop at Castle Combe you should be ok for a 12.30 to 1.00 return.
PeterP
Back to top Go down

Bannerdown May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bannerdown May 1st   Bannerdown May 1st EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:14 pm

I'll be at Tesco 9am, hopefully gears are sorted.
Back to top Go down

Bannerdown May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Bannerdown   Bannerdown May 1st EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:22 pm

See you at 9.00 am. Marcus will meet us at Warmley.
Back to top Go down
the whippet

the whippet

Bannerdown May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bannerdown May 1st   Bannerdown May 1st EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 5:52 pm

I will meet you guy's at warmley as well.
Back to top Go down

Bannerdown May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bannerdown May 1st   Bannerdown May 1st EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:55 pm

First time out for a while. Will meet you at Bradley Stoke.
Phil - will send you a PM with my Mobile number just in case anything changes.

Back to top Go down

Bannerdown May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bannerdown May 1st   Bannerdown May 1st EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Peter,

Sorry just renamed you Phil!
Hopefully my riding will be better than my typing/memory.
Back to top Go down

Bannerdown May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bannerdown May 1st   Bannerdown May 1st EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:42 am

Sorry am going to have to pull out of this. Number plates been stolen off of my wife's car overnight.

Complete pain in the arse. So much for the feel good factor after the Royal Wedding !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bannerdown May 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bannerdown May 1st   Bannerdown May 1st Empty

Back to top Go down

Bannerdown May 1st
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Topics :: Sunday Rides, (The faster group)-
Jump to: