Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Wednesday 4th May

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigsenior

bigsenior

Wednesday 4th May Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 4th May   Wednesday 4th May EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:15 pm

I really hope to be able to make this Wednesday for an evening ride,If all goes to plan that is.
I don't want to sort a ride out myself in case I can't make it.Any chance someone, ie you Grant,planning some kind of 20 miler or so.?Nothing to wild just a pleasant evening ride.
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

Wednesday 4th May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 4th May   Wednesday 4th May EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:43 pm

no worries Chief.

I know a nice 21 mile ride or that can be extended to 28 miles if needed

Let me know if anyones up for it, normal start time and place. a few steep but short hills around oldbury, shepperdine etc
Back to top Go down

Wednesday 4th May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 4th May   Wednesday 4th May EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:59 pm

I can't make this and thought I would post something as no-one else had replied. Gutted as really want to get out tonight but won't be home until late.

Have a good one.
Back to top Go down

Wednesday 4th May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 4th May   Wednesday 4th May EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:49 am

Managed to get out http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/33399768

Awesome ride. Nest ever average on a bike as well, The Cateye showed 17.5 !
Back to top Go down

Wednesday 4th May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 4th May   Wednesday 4th May EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:20 am

Thats roughly what I did except after going up Alveston Hill I went towards old down. Did you see Severn RC club I upset some of them, when they realised they were being passed by a MTB. I ended up doing 28 miles. 6.30pm to 8.20pm

No one turned up at Tesco's.
Back to top Go down

Wednesday 4th May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 4th May   Wednesday 4th May EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:38 am

I saw some guys on TT bikes not sure if they were Severn.

Weather was a bit odd. I used to work in Oldbury and it has it's own Weather system. The rain only seemed to be within about two miles of the river. It also got a bit dark which made the A38 interesting !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wednesday 4th May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 4th May   Wednesday 4th May Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 4th May
Page 1 of 1