HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  

CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June Empty
PostSubject: CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June   CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:04 am

I've roughly plotted another 40ish mile ride. The only significant climb is Dundry at the beginning. Of course its the Mendips so it is lumpy. I was planning to lead it in June. Any preferences other than it being dry (sorry I'll have to leave that to mother nature)?

Route on Bikely

I'm riding the BBBR with my son. Just the Portishead route as he's only 7.

Last edited by hopster on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June   CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:48 am

Only thing to watch with dates is the next 'Pavlova' which is 5th June.Apart from that up to you.

Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June   CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:30 am

Pavlova and Dragon on 5/6/11 ... any other date is great :-)
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June   CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:47 pm

If you can talk the WI into doing the cake stop on the Dragon them I will ride it shotgun with you!!!
I will bring you back a piece of Pavlova. te he

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June   CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:22 pm

How about the 12th June?
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June   CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:47 pm

sounds ok to me.We have 'Pavlova' the return on June 5th so a hard ride the week after sounds great.
Same start and time as before?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June   CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:02 pm

12th sounds ace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
merlin
Admin
merlin

PostSubject: Re: CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June   CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:50 am

Sunday 12th June is fine but be aware that the big bristol bike ride is also on that day.

Maybe a trip to the Bespoke show after the ride too?!
Back to top Go down
http://nbcc.forumotion.com
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June   CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm taking part in the Bristol Bike event that day and will be raising money for Bristol Children's hospital - Cots for Tots
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5807558&authType=nam
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June   CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:35 pm

I say this every year but it's worth saying again.Those of you taking part in the Bristol Big bike ride unles you are on the long ride then you come back via the Pill cycle track BEWARE it is a track not TARMAC.Gatorskins and spare tubes..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June   CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June Empty

Back to top Go down

CANCELLED.Updated-Another Mendips ride with Cafe stop in Burrington 12th June
Page 1 of 1