HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op

Go down 
AuthorMessage
schleck_wannabe

schleck_wannabe

Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op  Empty
PostSubject: Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op    Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op  EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:11 am

Morning all,

There's a new regular ride starting from Winterbourne Co-Op at 8am on Saturdays for anyone that would like to come along. The idea is for people that have families or other commitments to be able to get out for a couple of hours and be back mid-morning. The rides will be 30-40 miles, pace will be 16-17mph ave but will be to the speed of the slowest rider.

The guys leading the rides will be Sam Butler and Rob Sims, so if you get the chance to go along then you'd me made very welcome.

Thanks for looking!

-Gordon
Back to top Go down
Chateau1984

Chateau1984

PostSubject: Re: Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op    Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op  EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:53 am

I'll come along to this one,

Do you have a copy of route for tomorrow at all we can download?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
schleck_wannabe

schleck_wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op    Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op  EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:56 am

Hi Alain,

I'm afraid that I don't know where the route will go as I'm not leading the ride. I think there might be a democratic vote on it depending on who's there in the morning and what direction the wind is blowing! (I always prefer a tailwind on the way home if I can!).

I'll put a post on our FB page to let the guys know that you'll be there.

Thanks for the post, and I hope you have a good ride in the morning.

-Gordon
Back to top Go down
Chateau1984

Chateau1984

PostSubject: Re: Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op    Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op  EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:57 am

schleck_wannabe wrote:
Hi Alain,

I'm afraid that I don't know where the route will go as I'm not leading the ride. I think there might be a democratic vote on it depending on who's there in the morning and what direction the wind is blowing! (I always prefer a tailwind on the way home if I can!).

I'll put a post on our FB page to let the guys know that you'll be there.

Thanks for the post, and I hope you have a good ride in the morning.

-Gordon

No worries at all,

Looking forward to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chris89

Chris89

PostSubject: Re: Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op    Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op  EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:58 am

I'll be there as well, fighting fit Cool
Back to top Go down
schleck_wannabe

schleck_wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op    Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op  EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:09 am

excellent, thanks Chris :-) I've let the guys know.

Back to top Go down
schleck_wannabe

schleck_wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op    Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op  EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:56 am

breaking news....suggested route for tomorrow: https://www.strava.com/routes/2512222

Back to top Go down
schleck_wannabe

schleck_wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op    Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op  EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:44 pm

How did it go today chaps? I hope you got in some nice miles before that wind picked up!
Back to top Go down
Chateau1984

Chateau1984

PostSubject: Re: Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op    Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op  EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:03 pm

schleck_wannabe wrote:
How did it go today chaps? I hope you got in some nice miles before that wind picked up!

Was good to get out early thanks. That wind was a killer though. Still on the way out we were clocking around 25mph average...Must of been that tail wind..

Impressed with Jamie's riding, that chap can fly up those hills Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op    Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op  Empty

Back to top Go down

Severn RC - Saturday Morning rides 8am at Winterbourne Co-op
Page 1 of 1