HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Saturday 20th June - 8am Winterbourne Co-op

Go down 
AuthorMessage
schleck_wannabe

schleck_wannabe

Saturday 20th June - 8am Winterbourne Co-op Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 20th June - 8am Winterbourne Co-op   Saturday 20th June - 8am Winterbourne Co-op EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Evening all,

If anyone fancies it there'll be a Severn RC ride departing from Winterbourne Co-Op at am on Saturday. Distance will be 35-40 miles, pace probably around 18mph with the aim of being back mid-morning, so it's an ideal ride for those that have commitments later in the day, or just fancy getting out early.

This week's ride will be led by Tom, and it would be great to have some new riders come along.

-Gordon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 20th June - 8am Winterbourne Co-op   Saturday 20th June - 8am Winterbourne Co-op EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 5:57 am

Gordon,
We met at the TT on Tuesday. I'm aiming to get out for this. I'll also post up on the SRC FB page as I saw Tom has put details up on there.
Back to top Go down
schleck_wannabe

schleck_wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 20th June - 8am Winterbourne Co-op   Saturday 20th June - 8am Winterbourne Co-op EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 6:59 am

Hi Tom,

Good to have met you on Tuesday, I hope you make it out on Saturday and have a good ride with the others on Saturday.

Gordon
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 20th June - 8am Winterbourne Co-op   Saturday 20th June - 8am Winterbourne Co-op EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:50 am

Far from me putting anyone off this is just a be aware.These are quicker than the normal Sunday rides so I would check out with me or someone else if you want to join in.
It's a golden chance to get out and stretch your legs without having to wait for fat slow old gits like me at the top of every hill so if you feel you want to push it a bit then pop along to this on Saturday I think you will surprise yourself how good you really are.
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 20th June - 8am Winterbourne Co-op   Saturday 20th June - 8am Winterbourne Co-op Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday 20th June - 8am Winterbourne Co-op
Page 1 of 1