Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tim80bwi

tim80bwi

19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon Empty
PostSubject: 19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon   19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:24 pm

Not an organised ride as such, but I'll be riding back to Bristol from Stevenage on the 19th and will be passing through Malmesbury at 4-5pm. If any club members feel like a ride out for a cafe stop and then a trundle back to Bristol, I'd love a bit of company on the last leg!

: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon   19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:24 am

I'll meet up with you in Malmesbury. Where would you like to meet ? I'll pm you my mobile number so you can let me know when you're about 3 hours from the meeting point or if you've been delayed.
Back to top Go down
tim80bwi

tim80bwi

PostSubject: Re: 19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon   19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:53 am

Great! There's a cafe in the town hall which I've stopped at before. Sure there are other places as well though.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: 19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon   19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 9:25 am

Nice to have you back Tim.
I think the garden centre just by the big water tower has some good reports from local cyclists.
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
tim80bwi

tim80bwi

PostSubject: Re: 19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon   19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 10:12 am

Good to be back! Will be October before I'm back in Bristol properly, but moving things back in small chunks until then.

Can't tempt you out for a coffee then Scott? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon   19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon Empty

Back to top Go down

19th - Malmesbury in the afternoon
Page 1 of 1