Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Saturday 3rd October

Go down 
AuthorMessage
funkyfearon

funkyfearon

Saturday 3rd October Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 3rd October   Saturday 3rd October EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:12 pm

I have a free Saturday cheers
I want to do a ride around 85 miles or so and I have no route planned.
I'm open to doing more or less miles depending on who's coming out to play.
Start time, location etc... is flexible.
I know this is a bit of an ambiguous post but just wanted to see who was about Saturday before routes and times were decided.
Cheers
Paul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 3rd October   Saturday 3rd October EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:13 pm

I'd do an 85 miler with you but due to work the earliest I could start is 1pm which I imagine will be too late for you. When you decide where you're going post the route and I'll see if I can join you somewhere along the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 3rd October   Saturday 3rd October EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:57 pm

85 miles ? Fancy doing the Tumble again ? http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7177268. If you're game I'll see if I can get the day off.
Back to top Go down
funkyfearon

funkyfearon

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 3rd October   Saturday 3rd October EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:02 pm

Yeah the tumble would be great if you can get the time off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 3rd October   Saturday 3rd October EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:59 pm

Paul, I've managed to get Saturday off so we're off to the Tumble then. Ignore the route I posted yesterday, this one is the improved version - http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7579079

Where do you want to meet, Aztec, Aldi or Costa ? When we did this ride in May we were out for 6hrs 45mins, so when do you want to start, bearing in mind the days are getting shorter ?

Anybody else thinking about coming along ? Good test for that knee of yours Edders !
Back to top Go down
funkyfearon

funkyfearon

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 3rd October   Saturday 3rd October EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:54 pm

Is Costa at 9am good for you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 3rd October   Saturday 3rd October EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:34 am

Costa 9am is good for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 3rd October   Saturday 3rd October Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday 3rd October
Page 1 of 1