Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Ball buster training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ball buster training  Empty
PostSubject: Ball buster training    Ball buster training  EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 8:36 pm

Hi everyone.

I'm planning on a long ride to get ready for the Lvis Ball Buster.

If I can get some company, I'm planning on catching the train down to Exeter from Bristol parkway at 7:55 arrives at 9:10.

From Exeter it will be a fairly flat ride through Taunton- Bridgwater - cheddar - Bristol.

Around 110 miles and atleast 4000ft of climbing. I will confirm a route this week.

Anyone in?
Back to top Go down
scanavan

scanavan

PostSubject: Re: Ball buster training    Ball buster training  EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Sounds like a great idea. I plan on enjoying St Paddy day with some rugby but I would be up for more of these in the future.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Ball buster training    Ball buster training  EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Theres a lot to be said for catching the train somewhere and riding back it opens up new routes that would otherwise be to much.
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Ball buster training    Ball buster training  EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:04 pm

scanavan wrote:
Sounds like a great idea. I plan on enjoying St Paddy day with some rugby but I would be up for more of these in the future.

Yeah no worries. When the weather gets better I can see quite a few of us doing train/cycle days
Back to top Go down
tim80bwi

tim80bwi

PostSubject: Re: Ball buster training    Ball buster training  EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:13 pm

I'm a tentative. I have evening plans, so will see what the eventual route is and let you know whether it's gonna be possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ball buster training    Ball buster training  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 9:01 am

Yeah it will be quite a push for that time and the rugby is on.

I might postpone this ride till the following week when Steph can join us.

Good Friday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Wye Valley Warrior   Ball buster training  EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 8:47 pm

Late Notice but I had a plan to cycle the old Wye Valley Warrior route from severn bridge. If not tomorrow, next weekend.

108 Miles - 10,000 ft of climbing.

https://www.strava.com/routes/4358009

Stops at

Monmouth : 23 miles
Longtown : 44 miles
Abergavenny : 71 miles
Monmouth : 88 Miles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ball buster training    Ball buster training  Empty

Back to top Go down