Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andy williams
Admin

THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston Empty
PostSubject: THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston   THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 9:10 pm

Meet Co-op winterbourne 6.15 as the title says around the lanes Iron acton/wapley/puclechurch siston, follow the leader, we have done this one several times before.

Bevvy @ the Bridge inn Shortwood "pray to the weather gods" Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston   THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 9:50 pm

I plan to get food at the stop. I have no expectation for everyone to hang around for me (or anyone else that wants to eat) to finish if it takes a long time Smile
Back to top Go down
andy williams
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston   THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 10:11 pm

richtbiscuits wrote:
I plan to get food at the stop. I have no expectation for everyone to hang around for me (or anyone else that wants to eat) to finish if it takes a long time Smile

Hi Richard,

The Bridge inn not known for food, bar snacks only...we will change the stop to "The Griffin"

"No problem"Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston   THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:20 am

Ah ha, you are quite right. Sorry I got myself confused with a different pub.

You don't have to change the stop just for me, really...very grateful though Smile
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston   THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:53 am

As long as they do cider Andy wont mind
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
DJ Rudec

DJ Rudec

PostSubject: Re: THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston   THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:10 pm

What's the craic with these rides then....length ... speed etc. I have a friend that is interested but she's not quite up to the normal club ride level yet.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston   THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:42 pm

Get here to come with me on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
DJ Rudec

DJ Rudec

PostSubject: Re: THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston   THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:47 pm

bigsenior wrote:
Get here to come with me on Sunday.

Yeah may do. She may not be up to that distance either. I just wondered if these Thursday rides were even shorter.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston   THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:53 pm

I don't think they are very long and Andy tends to run at pace of the slowest.But I expect he will let you know.
Back to top Go down
andy williams
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston   THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 9:07 pm

DJ Rudec wrote:
What's the craic with these rides then....length ... speed etc. I have a friend that is interested but she's not quite up to the normal club ride level yet.

Usually 20 - 25 miles due to time/light, steady to medium pace say 14 mph avg....i'm trying to recover fitness myself.

She will be looked after, we don't allow speed merchants to dictate the pace!

I guess it just depends what level she's at ?  

cheers
Back to top Go down
DJ Rudec

DJ Rudec

PostSubject: Re: THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston   THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:49 pm

andy williams wrote:
DJ Rudec wrote:

Usually 20 - 25 miles due to time/light, steady to medium pace say 14 mph avg....i'm trying to recover fitness myself.

She will be looked after, we don't allow speed merchants to dictate the pace!

I guess it just depends what level she's at ?  

cheers

Thanks...I'll let her know and give you a heads up of we're gonna be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston   THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS THURSDAY 9/6 around the lanes Iron acton--Siston
Page 1 of 1