Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

April 2nd first cake ride of year.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigsenior

bigsenior

April 2nd first cake ride of year. Empty
PostSubject: April 2nd first cake ride of year.   April 2nd first cake ride of year. EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 9:24 pm

Well next Sunday is the opening of the Hill cake stop for the summer.
As it is also the LVIS audax then it might get a bit busy due to the Audax using the hall as a control.We will run our usual cake loop (Route to follow) but if the stop is to busy then we will plod on to eastwood garden centre.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/17880603

Last edited by bigsenior on Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd first cake ride of year.   April 2nd first cake ride of year. EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 10:33 pm

The LVIS Ball Buster starts at 08.00 so riders on this route will start arriving at Hill, which is at mile 40.6, around 1030 - 11.00 and the LVIS Bash starts at 09.30 so riders on this one will start arriving about 12.00 - 12.30 so it probably will be pretty busy when you get there Scott.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd first cake ride of year.   April 2nd first cake ride of year. EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 10:44 pm

Yea last year was the same. We will just play it by ear when we get there if it is busy and according to how many we are we can either carry on to berkely or as I said go to Eastwood garden centre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd first cake ride of year.   April 2nd first cake ride of year. EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 3:58 pm

I will be coming this week. Looking forward to catching up with you all.
Back to top Go down
Julia.I

Julia.I

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd first cake ride of year.   April 2nd first cake ride of year. EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:34 pm

Guess it's time to come out of hibernation. Looks like Andy and myself will be making an appearance. Perhaps with a new set of wheels, or a very old set of wheels, but with wheels.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd first cake ride of year.   April 2nd first cake ride of year. EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:37 pm

And it looks like you will be bringing the sun as well cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
andy.l

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd first cake ride of year.   April 2nd first cake ride of year. EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 11:08 pm

Di2 bike is dead for now ( possible battery issue) but I'll be using the gravel bike Smile
Back to top Go down
ken acland

ken acland

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd first cake ride of year.   April 2nd first cake ride of year. EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 11:19 pm

bigsenior wrote:
Yea last year was the same. We will just play it by ear when we get there if it is busy and according to how many we are we can either carry on to berkely or as I said go to Eastwood garden centre.

I tried playing it by ear.........but I got it caught between the keys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 2nd first cake ride of year.   April 2nd first cake ride of year. Empty

Back to top Go down

April 2nd first cake ride of year.
Page 1 of 1