HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Wednesday 29th Feb - 40 miler

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wednesday 29th Feb - 40 miler Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 29th Feb - 40 miler   Wednesday 29th Feb - 40 miler EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:32 pm

As I can't make it for the next couple of Sunday's I thought I'd post up something for this Wednesday.

Starting from Tesco Bradley Stoke at 9:30-10:00, heading through Wickwar, Chipping Sodbury, Marshfield and Pucklechurch.

The route also includes Chipping Sodbury as I wanted to try The Hobbs House Bakery (I'm gluten for a celeb(ish) chef).

The route is here, there free cake, a couple of coffees and an inner tube for Scott (only paying you back for your rescue the other week).

Let me know if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

Wednesday 29th Feb - 40 miler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 29th Feb - 40 miler   Wednesday 29th Feb - 40 miler EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:53 pm

I am gutted no work for two weeks and the when I get a job it's on the day that Darren is going to buy me cake.
Bah Humbug.
If you go Marshfield way watch out for that hole by the cafe I won't be around to rescue you till later on in the day.I am in London till about 11.am the coming back ,so I could collect you with the lorry.

Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

Wednesday 29th Feb - 40 miler
Page 1 of 1