HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April Empty
PostSubject: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:53 pm

I would've loved to have gone on the Bournemouth Weekend as it has that school outing feel about it, but sadly I cant. I was thinking however of tagging along for some of the way, say about 30 miles, saying au revoir and then heading home. Anyone else like the idea ? It would mean an early start on Saturday of course.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Hi Gary!
I don't mind coming along, and I deeply regret not joining the club earlier so I could come with you, but hopefully there will be many more to come. As long as you know the route and stuff I'll be willing to attend early on Sat.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:22 pm

If you can get the time off speak to Mark 'aerobully' he might be able to sort something

Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:18 pm

I would like to think we could organise another couple of trips before the summer's out. A few members of the club have discussed the possibility of going further afield and doing something like the coast to coast etc.

I'm happy to discuss any ideas and help with the planning etc. so if anyone has some thoughts then post up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5807558&authType=nam
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:26 pm

What about LL20 7
Just a thought!!!1

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:52 pm

How about the Lake district?
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:54 pm

C2C
I have a mate lives in Whitehaven.runs a small bikr club up there.Been thinking about the c2c for a while now as a couple of their lads want to do it as well.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Jarack - Glad to see you'd like to join me tagging along with the Bournemouth Team on Saturday. They will be picking up Nick (Tompo) at Warmley at 8.30am. This isnt far from you in Mangotsfield so you could join the party there if you dont want to get up quite so early.
PM me to let me know what you want to do, Bradley Stoke or Warmley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:18 am

Gary wrote:
Jarack - Glad to see you'd like to join me tagging along with the Bournemouth Team on Saturday. They will be picking up Nick (Tompo) at Warmley at 8.30am. This isnt far from you in Mangotsfield so you could join the party there if you dont want to get up quite so early.
PM me to let me know what you want to do, Bradley Stoke or Warmley.

Just a suggestion but if you ride with us to the A36 you can come back throgh Rode and Bradford on Avon. At Bradford you have two options.

Back to Bristol via Bath or via Corsham, Biddestone and Yatton Keynell.

We have done the latter route a few times and it is about 50 miles when starting from Warmley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Back by 12   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:11 pm

At last my bike is fixed!
Very keen therefore to catch up on some miles.
Saturday I'd like to tag along if OK?
But I need to be back at 12 so will be turning round about 10.
8am depart from Tescos BS, correct?
Cheers, Lee
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Yep that's it Lee. I think you should get to at least the A36 by Beckington.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Hi Lee. Jarek and me are tagging along and we were going to peel off when we got to the A36 near Rode (about 27 miles from B/Stoke). We were then going to return via Bradford-On-Avon, Colerne, Marshfield, Wick, Pucklechurch and Winterbourne. You can view the route on Map my Ride. About 55 miles in total. I can't say I know the roads around Rode -Bradford On Avon - Colerne like the back of my hand but once we get to the A420 near Marshfield it's plain sailing from there. See you Saturday, bright 'n' early !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 pm

I once rode the roads around rode and they're really ridiculously rough and rather rolling. Like Jonathan Ross I don't find it easy to talk about though.Did you know one of our members (i mean he is a club member rather than a right ....well you know what i mean) once rode to North wales? Or ,at least, so rumour has it!He's reticent to regale one with his wheeled roamings though.....
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:35 am

You Rode Gary Rodes? Glad I'm not sharing with you.You might get me foaming!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April   Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April Empty

Back to top Go down

Ride Along With The Bournemouth Posse 21st April
Page 1 of 1