Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Castle Combe - Tuesday nights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
schleck_wannabe

schleck_wannabe

Castle Combe - Tuesday nights Empty
PostSubject: Castle Combe - Tuesday nights   Castle Combe - Tuesday nights EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi,

On the ride last week a couple of people mentioned that they've been to Castle Combe on Tuesday nights to ride the circuit. Is anyone from the club going tomorrow night? I'm thinking of heading over there, but I've not ridden there before.

Cheers,

-Gordon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Combe - Tuesday nights   Castle Combe - Tuesday nights EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:20 pm

I can go on atuesday with a little mor notice ( KIDDIES ) so if your on our sunday expedition then we can chat then

Ironhide
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Castle Combe - Tuesday nights   Castle Combe - Tuesday nights EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:23 pm

i will try and ring tim tomorrow to see if he is going might even come up myself .............if the burger van is open?
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
schleck_wannabe

schleck_wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Castle Combe - Tuesday nights   Castle Combe - Tuesday nights EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:40 pm

Hi all,

Apologies, but I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow, as I've now got to be in Romford.

How about next week though?

-Gordon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Combe - Tuesday nights   Castle Combe - Tuesday nights EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:42 pm

i went out to castle coombe tonight and had a little scout around to see what the score was and there was an cycling event on so it was busy. i would like to give this a go next tues if anyone is up for it send me a pm and i will give you my mobile so we can arrange it.
Back to top Go down
schleck_wannabe

schleck_wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Castle Combe - Tuesday nights   Castle Combe - Tuesday nights EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:34 pm

Hi all,

Unfortunately I now have to be in London on Tuesday night next week, but the week after (so that's the first one in July) is looking good at the moment.

-Gordon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Combe - Tuesday nights   Castle Combe - Tuesday nights EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Snasher wrote:
i went out to castle coombe tonight and had a little scout around to see what the score was and there was an cycling event on so it was busy. i would like to give this a go next tues if anyone is up for it send me a pm and i will give you my mobile so we can arrange it.

Hi - I was there last night too! It wasn't an event as such - Chippenham Wheelers (cycle club) organise the evening so it was just them going around the track (they are a big club though)! You pay a pound and ride away, fast riders to the inside slower on the outside of the track. It ends when it's dark!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Combe - Tuesday nights   Castle Combe - Tuesday nights EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 6:02 pm

i am going to CC tomoz. i will be getting there about 6.30ish if anyone wants to tag along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle Combe - Tuesday nights   Castle Combe - Tuesday nights EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:38 pm

Hi

If you are doing this again I would love to tag along.Let me know and we can hook up for a few laps
I will be riding there though so may be a bit tired when we start Smile
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Castle Combe - Tuesday nights   Castle Combe - Tuesday nights EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:21 pm

I think sean (snasher is on holiday ) sunning in turkey i think.
dont know if anyone else is up for it gordon goes sometimes keep checking
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Combe - Tuesday nights   Castle Combe - Tuesday nights Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle Combe - Tuesday nights
Page 1 of 1