HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  

thursday 9th/friday 10th ride with a newbie!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

thursday 9th/friday 10th    ride with a newbie! Empty
PostSubject: thursday 9th/friday 10th ride with a newbie!   thursday 9th/friday 10th    ride with a newbie! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:54 pm

im around on thurs 9 or friday 10 morning's if anyone fancy's it, im a newbie so will have to sort a decent route out for me and wont be at a particularly fast pace but i'll try my best. was thinking about 9 start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thursday 9th/friday 10th ride with a newbie!   thursday 9th/friday 10th    ride with a newbie! EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:43 pm

I'll join you on thursday or friday morning, bad weather permitting. I know a nice little 32 miler (from Bradley Stoke) in the Iron Acton, Dodington, Tormarton, Hinton, Pucklechurch, Kendleshire, Winterbourne area. Can easily extend it to 37 miles if you want. We'll start from the Aldi in Bradley Stoke - 9am. I'll pm you my mobile no. in case of an emergency. Fingers crossed for a dry spell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thursday 9th/friday 10th ride with a newbie!   thursday 9th/friday 10th    ride with a newbie! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:43 am

Ok that would be great, hopefully thursday then...just checked the forecast and should be nicer at the end of the week, if its really bad we could delay to friday. 37 sounds good to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thursday 9th   thursday 9th/friday 10th    ride with a newbie! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Thursday 9th at 9-00 looks good to me so see you at Aldi in Bradley Stoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thursday 9th/friday 10th ride with a newbie!   thursday 9th/friday 10th    ride with a newbie! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:42 am

davidcurtis66 wrote:
Ok that would be great, hopefully thursday then...just checked the forecast and should be nicer at the end of the week, if its really bad we could delay to friday. 37 sounds good to me
You little mile-munching monkey. Ok, this is the 37 miler. Yeah the forecast looks promising but as you say, we'll keep Friday in reserve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thursday 9th/friday 10th ride with a newbie!   thursday 9th/friday 10th    ride with a newbie! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Just need some more miles on my cycling cv!! Please please let the sun shine thursday!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thursday 9th/friday 10th ride with a newbie!   thursday 9th/friday 10th    ride with a newbie! Empty

Back to top Go down

thursday 9th/friday 10th ride with a newbie!
Page 1 of 1