Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Thursday 30th August

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thursday 30th August Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 30th August   Thursday 30th August EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:31 pm

Will be worrying a few more sheep over the bridge this thursday so if you want to put a few more hilly miles in (about 50) let me know. I'm planning on leaving Bradley Stoke about 10am but if a later start is better, let me know.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 30th August   Thursday 30th August EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Um do I really want to know about you and sheep Gary? As for a ménage a trois no thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 30th August   Thursday 30th August EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:47 am

Gary wrote:
Will be worrying a few more sheep over the bridge this thursday so if you want to put a few more hilly miles in (about 50) let me know. I'm planning on leaving Bradley Stoke about 10am but if a later start is better, let me know.

Gary

I may join you, depending on weather and how I feel in the morning. Had a bit of an off on way in to work this morning.

Will PM you my mobile number but I should be at BS for 10 am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 30th August   Thursday 30th August Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 30th August
Page 1 of 1