Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Wednesday 25th August evening ride

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Wednesday 25th August evening ride Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi all,

Im back now, whoop whoop, and would love to get out at least twice this week before my long slog to london on Sunday, has anybody got a route in mind ? or would the group like me to plot one ??.

Jon
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 pm

One done Phil should be posting tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Here is Wednesdays ride
http://www.mapmyride.com/view_route?r=508128242335449244
Not to long as the nights are drawing in.We can cut or extend as the weather/light/fitness/will, dictates.
Usual start time of 18.30 usual place you know where!
We have been getting some very good turnouts to these weekday rides some why not join in?When we get 8,9 or 10 out on a weekday it is good fun as there are more riders to hide behind if it gets windy.
Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:30 am

Scott .... See you Wednesday (with money this time !!!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:28 pm

What's the club's position on rain? :p As in is the ride still on whatever the weather or is drizzle OK but torrential rain mean it's off? I guess either way it doesn't matter as long as someone posts if it's cancelled...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Nick wrote:
What's the club's position on rain? :p As in is the ride still on whatever the weather or is drizzle OK but torrential rain mean it's off? I guess either way it doesn't matter as long as someone posts if it's cancelled...

So far it's still been on regardless of the weather!!!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Admin
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:33 pm

That's right we've been out even in monsoon. As long as you have waterproofs and lights it's ok. Route may change accordingly.

We may need someone to lead this ride since Scott and myself are 50/50 at the moment due to other commitments.

I know that Steve.o, Markus, Jon, Jam, Nick and a few others will be out....

Do we have any volunteers to lead/guide this just in case?

ps It's good for all riders to study the route before going out on all rides anyway
Back to top Go down
https://nbcc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:25 pm

Im there so will study route and lead where I can !!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Admin
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Cool Brandy!

Sorry but I won't be able to make it back in time tomorrow. Have a good ride!
Back to top Go down
https://nbcc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:07 pm

Is this definately tomorrows route - if so are we riding the normal way round (anticlockwise)?!
If so I will meet you on Nibley Lane rather than at Tescos Wink
Back to top Go down
the whippet

the whippet

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:37 pm

sorry guy's wont be out tomorrow, had to put my dog to sleep tonight, so am not feeling particularly sociable at the moment, i know i was possibly going to help lead the ride so i hope this hasn't thrown to much of a spanner in the works, but i'm sure most of you know the area well enough to hav a good ride.
steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:19 pm

bummer steve .... :-(

I'm going to have to bow out too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Who is still in for tonights ride ??, it looks like a washout !!, I have no waterproof gear so unless it stops im out !!, keeep me informed on 07817545303

Jon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:46 pm

the whippet wrote:
sorry guy's wont be out tomorrow, had to put my dog to sleep tonight, so am not feeling particularly sociable at the moment, i know i was possibly going to help lead the ride so i hope this hasn't thrown to much of a spanner in the works, but i'm sure most of you know the area well enough to hav a good ride.
steve

Sorry to hear that.
I am dreading that day when it comes.
I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better so I will shut up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:47 pm

brandy wrote:
Who is still in for tonights ride ??, it looks like a washout !!, I have no waterproof gear so unless it stops im out !!, keeep me informed on 07817545303

Jon

I am still stuck at work and should have finished at 2!!! Hopefully I can escape and still make it!
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:23 pm

sorry i cant get back in time
Steve I am sorry to hear about your dog I'm guessing it was a great loss and my thoughts are with you.The loss of a pet can be just as emotional as the lose of of family member as I know from experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Sorry to hear your news Steve. Thoughts with you.

Good luck tonight guys......don't forget the boat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:51 pm

SORRY IM OUT, DONT MIND SLIGHT RAIN BUT THIS IS RIDUCULOUS !!!

SORRY BUT I DONT WANT TO GET ILL BEFORE SUNDATS RIDE !!

Jon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 25th August evening ride   Wednesday 25th August evening ride Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 25th August evening ride
Page 1 of 1