Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Week daytime Ride?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Anybody fancy a 2 hour daytime ride either Weds 10th or Friday 12th?....was thinking maybe 12-2ish around Bradley Stoke, Winterbourne, Frampton Cotterell, Emersons etc...
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:37 pm

With the chat somewhere here abouts re trying to categories rides ruffly in order of Pace/difficulty
IE
Pavlova Very Gentle slow pace not many hills
Sponge
Fruit
Rock,
These speak for them selves
Could you try to put what type of ride this will be.?
Ta
Scott
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:31 pm

If it's not raining I wouldn't mind a leisure ride tomo to the new two tunnels path in Bath?
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Pavlova....   Week daytime Ride? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:05 am

I'm thinking more of a Pavlova ride - cycle path over to the Bath tunnels sounds perfect to me....
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:18 am

Time leaving and estimate to get back?
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:22 am

I'm thinking 12ish out and back approx 2pm....I note you are Downend so could meet up on the cycle path bridge about 100 yards from Sainsburys (Emersons) roundabout if that suits you?
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:36 am

That sounds good, ill meet you on the bridge at 12 then. How many others can make it today?
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:41 am

no other takers at the moment but it's still early and the sun isn't shining yet...I'll be on a white Giant Defy with a gold coloured Boardman helmet!
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Two Tunnels   Week daytime Ride? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:46 am

I will be there also, so will see you on the cycle path at warmley:)
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 am

trickydicky wrote:
no other takers at the moment but it's still early and the sun isn't shining yet...I'll be on a white Giant Defy with a gold coloured Boardman helmet!

Ill also be on a white Giant Defy, won't be in NBCC kit as I'm not adhering to Rule #5 today and I'm wearing long sleeve.
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:25 pm

This would be perfect if its around 4-5 pm Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:46 pm

Is anyone doing a ride from Emersons / Warmley / Fishponds tomorrow or Friday? Would like to get out but don't fancy riding on my own bounce
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:50 am

Working unfortunately...
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:43 am

I could possibly manage a couple of hours on Friday lunchtime (12-2 ish) if any good?
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:50 am

Friday 12-ish would be great.
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:30 am

Pavlova ride?....meet on footpath bridge, just by Sainsburys, Emersons@ 12o'clock?
Thinking maximum 2 hours / 25-30 miles; How does that sound?
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:40 am

Sounds perfect! cheers
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:43 am

see you there tomorrow (unless really poor weather)
cell; 0789442312?
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Friday 12-2   Week daytime Ride? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:10 pm

Where do you plan on going for a ride in this 12-2 slot as if you are coming over Kingswood way i would be interested If you are going Bath direction I wondered if you would like to visit the Two tunnels newly opened, I have been twice this week and it is a nice flat ride, of about 30 miles. Or whatever.
Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:43 pm

trickydicky wrote:
see you there tomorrow (unless really poor weather)
cell; 07894423124

hi Richard, please be aware that this part of the forum is open to the public so you may be better messaging people your number direct to retain your privacy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5807558&authType=nam

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:59 pm

I didn't know it was Richard.............
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: weekday ride   Week daytime Ride? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:17 am

Hi, just to let you know I won't be coming on the ride today, my son is off sick from school so that about wraps it up for me lol.
Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Dave,
hope your son feels better soon Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week daytime Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week daytime Ride?   Week daytime Ride? Empty

Back to top Go down

Week daytime Ride?
Page 1 of 1