Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hopster

Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:18 pm

There are some hills and the cake stop is on Burrington coombe. No rush to get round and we could head straight back via Flax Bourton if people are tired?

http://connect.garmin.com/course/4063403

Leave Ashton Court at 9.30ish?

Maybe even an ice cream stop in Clevedon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:54 pm

I would like to if I can get someone to look after my son! Anyone oming from Bradley stoke?
Back to top Go down
hopster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Helen F wrote:
I would like to if I can get someone to look after my son! Anyone oming from Bradley stoke?

Great I think Alex is coming along as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi, interested in doing this ride. I have to be back by 14.00 so might have to hit off slightly early after the cafe stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:15 pm

No one can look after my son for this long Saturday :0(
Back to top Go down
hopster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Helen F wrote:
No one can look after my son for this long Saturday :0(

Sorry you can't make it. Can always do it again another day.
Back to top Go down
hopster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:12 pm

gakko wrote:
Hi, interested in doing this ride. I have to be back by 14.00 so might have to hit off slightly early after the cafe stop.

No problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:32 pm

How about a long ride next weekend?
Back to top Go down
hopster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Helen F wrote:
How about a long ride next weekend?

I have my children next weekend but I can organise a similar ride the following weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Ah, we're on opposite weekends lol as mine is here that weekend!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Mind if i join you guys on Saturday. Whereabouts in Ashton Court are you meeting as i only live down the road.

See you then
Back to top Go down
hopster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:37 pm

grahamb wrote:
Mind if i join you guys on Saturday. Whereabouts in Ashton Court are you meeting as i only live down the road.

See you then

No problem. Going to meet at the lower entrance opposite Long Ashton road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 8:49 am

I'm in! See you at ashton court
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:17 am

Hi. I'm in for this one see you in the morning:D .
Back to top Go down
Cookiemonster

Cookiemonster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:27 pm

I be there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?   Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone fancy a ride round the Mendips on the 13th July?
Page 1 of 1