Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!

Go down 
+2
bigsenior
aerobully
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aerobully

aerobully

Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:56 pm

highope wrote:
Hi guys I'm hoping to get out for this ride although I'm working on Friday nite so hoping for a quiet nite. Where is the official start location? I will be leaving Southmead fire station. I know there is a group meeting at willy wicket.
Hi Wayne the official start point is indicated by a green marker on the map which is at the start of this thread. Let me know if you need any further help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5807558&authType=nam

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:57 pm

Hopefully it will stay dry for tomorrow.

I might come along but bail after Cheddar and head back via Shipham, Yatton, Clevedon, ... (if anyone else fancies a shorter ride). Will meet you guys at Warmley station.
Back to top Go down
Jimmyb88

Jimmyb88

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:14 pm

grahamb wrote:
Hopefully it will stay dry for tomorrow.

I might come along but bail after Cheddar and head back via Shipham, Yatton, Clevedon, ... (if anyone else fancies a shorter ride). Will meet you guys at Warmley station.
I cant stay out for the full 100 miler now so I will do this shorter ride with you graham.
Back to top Go down
andy williams
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Been attacked by the mucus monster i'am afraid !!,feeling like crap at present,if i'am not festering in the morning will
Tag along "but please don't wait" cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 6:51 pm

andy williams wrote:
Been attacked by the mucus monster i'am afraid !!,feeling like crap at present,if i'am not festering in the morning will
Tag along "but please don't wait" cheers 
You can always join an 'alternative' ride to help you clear your lungs Wink 
Back to top Go down
Scott.A

Scott.A

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Gary wrote:
Put my name down for this 'un. Will meet y'all by the UWE
Gary what time will you be going passed my road, I'll ride down with you.
But - If I am not there don't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Scott.A wrote:
Gary wrote:
Howdy pardner, I'll be passing by at about 20 to 8, I'll hang on till 1/4 to and then I'll be a movin' on. Go easy on the vino tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Scott.A wrote:
Gary wrote:
Ah shorthand for "I'm not coming" Arrow 
Back to top Go down
Scott.A

Scott.A

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:23 pm

martin wrote:
Scott.A wrote:
Gary wrote:
cynical ole' quare drunken 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:27 pm

He is partial to a drop of grape juice so I think it's more of a "I'd better say don't wait just in case (a) England's footballists win against Montenegro and I celebrate a bit too much or (b) England's Footballists lose against Montenegro and I have to erase the painfull memory of it by downing 3 bottles of rioja" and thus leading to the inevitable morning after hangover.
Back to top Go down
Scott.A

Scott.A

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Gary wrote:
He is partial to a drop of grape juice so I think it's more of a "I'd better say don't wait just in case (a) England's footballists win against Montenegro and I celebrate a bit too much or (b) England's Footballists lose against Montenegro and I have to erase the painfull memory of it by downing 3 bottles of rioja" and thus leading to the inevitable morning after hangover.
I have been away at our quarterly sales meeting at work, and drunk enough over the last few evenings to last me until........tomorrow night Very Happy 
So it's early to bed, but that's the problem I may not want to get out in the morning.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Or he is a sad old alky.With yellow shoes (you know what these tv types are like.)
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Scott.A wrote:
martin wrote:
Scott.A wrote:
Gary wrote:
Encourageable, drunken old quare... With florid shoes!
Back to top Go down
Scott.A

Scott.A

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:52 pm

bigsenior wrote:
Or he is a sad old alky.With yellow shoes (you know what these tv types are like.)
I forgot all about Rowley Birkin lol!
Back to top Go down
Scott.A

Scott.A

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:54 pm

martin wrote:
Scott.A wrote:
martin wrote:
Scott.A wrote:
Gary wrote:
Encourageable, drunken old quare... With florid shoes!
And a pink gilet lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Scott.A wrote:
Gary wrote:
I have been away at our quarterly sales meeting at work, and drunk enough over the last few evenings to last me until........tomorrow night Very Happy 
So it's early to bed, but that's the problem I may not want to get out in the morning.
Must have been quite successful quarter then
 drunken 

Quaring away like that
Back to top Go down
Scott.A

Scott.A

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Rocketgirl9 wrote:
Scott.A wrote:
Gary wrote:
Must have been quite successful quarter then
 drunken 

Quaring away like that
I was quaring away all day and all night pirat 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!   Saturday 12th October - 100 miler! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday 12th October - 100 miler!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2