Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Sunday 12 April Alternative Cake Ride

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sunday 12 April Alternative Cake Ride Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 12 April Alternative Cake Ride   Sunday 12 April Alternative Cake Ride EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:39 am

I shall be leading an Alternative Cake Ride this Sunday, leaving from Costa a few minutes after the main Cake Riders have departed at 10.00. The alternative route to the Cake fest is slightly longer and with slightly more climbing and ridden at the normal non cake-ride club pace. As always, if anyone on the ride is having an off-day, your riding buddies will support and encourage you and you will not be left behind.

Alternative Cake Ride http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7413595

Back to top Go down
Chateau1984

Chateau1984

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 12 April Alternative Cake Ride   Sunday 12 April Alternative Cake Ride EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:38 pm

I'll only come if you promise to wear your Domino's delivery outfit Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 12 April Alternative Cake Ride   Sunday 12 April Alternative Cake Ride EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:51 pm

It's this zero hours contract I'm on, I could be called out at any minute to make a delivery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 12 April Alternative Cake Ride   Sunday 12 April Alternative Cake Ride Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday 12 April Alternative Cake Ride
Page 1 of 1