Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

First Summer Evening ride Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andy williams
Admin

First Summer Evening ride  Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5 Empty
PostSubject: First Summer Evening ride Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5   First Summer Evening ride  Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Ok as Mr Senior has arranged the Hall at hill, it would be rude not to take a posse from Winterbourne.

Meet up at the Co op 6pm....take the most direct route to hill, which i think is the reverse of the return route
From the cake ride.

More nearer the time cheers
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: First Summer Evening ride Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5   First Summer Evening ride  Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5 EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Right hopefully I have the right date this time Razz
THIS THURSDAY coming ie 26th May the return of the cake loop.
I shall be there about 18.00hrs to get the kettle on and the sausage rolls in the oven and maybe even lay out some cakes (If you are good)
Young Andy is taking a Posse up from Winterbourne .He will post up details.Is anyone going to lead a group up from Costa area?
The format will be the same as before ride up or even drive up have a cuppa have a chat eat food drink tea and if you want to challenge yourself then there is the loop.
These are a fun evening so come along and have a chat.
Also if you have any club kit to swap/sell why not bring it along we can all have a sort out.
DONT FORGET TO BRING ALL THAT LOOSE CHANGE SO I CAN RELIEVE YOU OF IT !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
andy williams
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Summer Evening ride Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5   First Summer Evening ride  Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5 EmptySun May 22, 2016 10:17 pm

andy williams wrote:
Ok as Mr Senior has arranged the Hall at hill, it would be rude not to take a posse from Winterbourne.

Meet up at the Co op 6pm....take the most direct route to hill, which i think is the reverse of the return route
From the cake ride.

Right here we go, i think this should be the most direct route from Winterbourne to Hill.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope to see you Thursday !
Back to top Go down
ken acland

ken acland

PostSubject: Re: First Summer Evening ride Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5   First Summer Evening ride  Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:43 pm

See you tomorrow Scott.

Andy might ride up with you unless I finish work early and do a longer ride to Hill
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: First Summer Evening ride Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5   First Summer Evening ride  Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:04 pm

OMG Even more cake needed Phil might come along as well
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
Chateau1984

Chateau1984

PostSubject: Re: First Summer Evening ride Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5   First Summer Evening ride  Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:30 pm

andy williams wrote:
andy williams wrote:

From the cake ride.

Right here we go, i think this should be the most direct route from Winterbourne to Hill.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope to see you Thursday !

See you at 6pm.

If I'm not there for any reason (i.e. delayed from work) don't wait around and I'll do my best to catch you up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Summer Evening ride Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5   First Summer Evening ride  Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Summer Evening ride Return of the cake loop Thurs 26/5
Page 1 of 1