Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Thursday evenings...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Thursday evenings... Empty
PostSubject: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:53 pm

anybody fancy a 1-2 hour semi-regular thursday evening ride? weather depending, and starting from horfield-ish?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:27 pm

yep Smile
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:50 pm

You might have to sign in some of our lot as i am not sure we have visas to visit Bristol.
Sounds like a good plan though Keir.
But what if it's raining?
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:14 pm

i thinkyou know the answer to that scott. Although i am slowly opening up to the idea of light drizzle.

probably try and start this next week now
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:19 am

STOP PRESS
Keir considers riding in light drizzle affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:22 am

Surely his beard will shrink? you don't mind me calling you Shirley,Shirley?
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:23 am

Or his bike might melt.
I think it's the extra weight of the water that he worries about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:14 pm

keir's bike will be fine .... it's proper material Smile

next week would be good .... I'm blood doning today so nothing strenuous after !
Back to top Go down
clifton9

clifton9

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Count me in for next thursday, looks like the weather will be good !

a regular weeknight gig is a great plan, maybe we could end up at a pub and drink diet coke .

This club is really on the way to becoming a great cycling fraternity thanks to the good works of the guys who made it all happen in the first place, Thanks !!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.centrelineair.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm in for this. I can't get out of work until 6:30, so I can either safely make a 7pm start in Horfield or if you want to come into Westbury on Trym, I can be be ready for 6:40.

I'm happy to lead a couple of rides I have a couple of 30 milers which were reasonably quiet and circa 2 hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:16 pm

sounds perfick.

i'm thinking horfield sports centre would make a good start point as there's parking for anyone so inclined. 7pm. Routing advice/guidance would be diamond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:26 pm

thunderbirds are go me thinks Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Thursday rides sound good to me,i should be able to get a few in this summer,in between working away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:05 am

I know this is meant to be a Thursday ride, however is anyone keen on a ride in the sunshine tomorrow evening (Tuesday). I'll have a 30 miler drawn up this afternoon if anyone willing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Here's a route for anyone interested,

The Route
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Horfield Leisure centre tonight at 7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:30 pm

tomorrow looks minging from the weather report. I cant post up here from work, so let's just say my attendance looks extremely unlikely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Running late from work, guess many have bailed because of the rain. See you guys on Sunday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Any takers for a ride tonight, after 95 miles yesterday I don't intend on it being too pacey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:34 pm

Thursday Nights Route
The route
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday evenings...   Thursday evenings... Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday evenings...
Page 1 of 1