Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Calling all the old (and not so old) codgers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Calling all the old (and not so old) codgers Empty
PostSubject: Calling all the old (and not so old) codgers   Calling all the old (and not so old) codgers EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Anyone up for a ride on Thursday or Friday this week?

Suggest 9.45-ish start from Warmley?
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Calling all the old (and not so old) codgers   Calling all the old (and not so old) codgers EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:57 am

Nick might have a new rider for you to look after on Thursday.I will let you know more as and when I have it.
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Calling all the old (and not so old) codgers   Calling all the old (and not so old) codgers EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 am

bigsenior wrote:
Nick might have a new rider for you to look after on Thursday.I will let you know more as and when I have it.

OK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thursday or Friday ride   Calling all the old (and not so old) codgers EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:56 pm

Unfortunately the builders are still here, bad weather has slowed them. Have a good ride.
PeterP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all the old (and not so old) codgers   Calling all the old (and not so old) codgers Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling all the old (and not so old) codgers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Topics :: Weekday/Bank Holiday Rides-
Jump to: