Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work? Empty
PostSubject: Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work?   Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Hi

Im Matt nice to meet you all

Hopefully the weather will be good and my bruised leg will be healed by Thurs evening. If thats the case I am going to head out for a ride. I would normally start at 630 at BS16 1ee and have a couple of routes that are pretty easy and mostly low traffic. I can start a bit earlier if anyone fancies coming out, and I dont mind following if you have a preferred route.

Pace wise I am happy to go easy or hard(ish), but I guess if its a easy ride we will need lights for the end of the ride.

Cheers maybe see you Thurs?
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work?   Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Lol, I like the avatar pic Matt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work?   Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:06 pm

Cheers, its how I will look if i don't get riding a bit more. You out this Thursday? I'm up for a chilled one. Might give you those tools back too.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work?   Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:16 pm

ilovemytinbred wrote:
Hi

Im Matt nice to meet you all

Hopefully the weather will be good and my bruised leg will be healed by Thurs evening. If thats the case I am going to head out for a ride. I would normally start at 630 at BS16 1ee and have a couple of routes that are pretty easy and mostly low traffic. I can start a bit earlier if anyone fancies coming out, and I dont mind following if you have a preferred route.

Pace wise I am happy to go easy or hard(ish), but I guess if its a easy ride we will need lights for the end of the ride.

Cheers maybe see you Thurs?

45 miles starting at 6.30 ?if I bring my car I might just do that b4 night fall pale affraid
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work?   Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work? EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:42 pm

It's been fine when the weather is good and the evenings are bright. Now its getting dark earlier I am planning shorter stuff.
This Thursday I might ride up around hawksbury upton way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work?   Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thurs 15th July 45 miles after work?
Page 1 of 1