Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Friday 2nd August A.M

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Friday 2nd August A.M Empty
PostSubject: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:01 am

Anyone up for a ride Friday morning? 50-60 miles, steady pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:34 am

I'm up for that - where are you thinking of going?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 9:38 am

I was looking at doing this course tomorrow if it fits in with your plans let me know

http://connect.garmin.com/course/4211279
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:03 am

PatMc wrote:
I was looking at doing this course tomorrow if it fits in with your plans let me know

http://connect.garmin.com/course/4211279

Yes - that looks good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:07 am

What sort of start time and meeting place are we looking at? I'm revising for an exam and starting nights in the evening. This looks a good excuse to neglect the revision and struggle through the night shift though...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:53 am

Route looks good Pat, meet up by the bottom gate to Ashton Court about 9.15am?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:31 pm

09:15 is good for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:17 pm

When you say the bottom gate do you mean the one by the road into Long Ashton?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Yes, that is he gate I will be heading too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Good, should see you there all going to plan. Don't wait if it get much past 0915.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:03 pm

9.15 at the lower gate it is! See you then,
Pete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:26 am

Sorry I didn't make it gents. I felt suddenly very guilty about neglecting my revision and realised how little fun my night shift would be. It was also looking a bit grey so I went back to sleep. Hope it was a good ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Good ride. Blazing sun after a grey start. Thanks guys.
Tom - hope your exam goes OK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:55 pm

Cheers Peter and Jarek, really good ride, you boys really can motor along. Putting my feet up now for a well deserved rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Nice one guys, Pat you deserve a rest after all that shouting to get me back on route (sorry), nice meeting you Pete. See you both soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday 2nd August A.M   Friday 2nd August A.M Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday 2nd August A.M
Page 1 of 1