Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Thursday 12th May

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Thursday 12th May Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 12th May   Thursday 12th May EmptyWed May 11, 2016 12:05 am

Thursday of this week looks like it's going to have the best of the week's weather so I'm planning on heading to Hullavington.

Hullavington and Back

I was thinking of heading off about lunchtime. Let me know if you fancy coming along. Have to be back by a certain time ? Let me know and I'll see if I can trim the route down or bring the start time forward.

Last edited by Gary on Wed May 11, 2016 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rwgps link corrected)
Back to top Go down

Thursday 12th May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 12th May   Thursday 12th May EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:53 am

I was hoping to join you Gary but that nasty work thing has got in the way. Hope you have a good one.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

Thursday 12th May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 12th May   Thursday 12th May EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:56 am

This work thing is a bit of a pain really .It it wasnt for needing to spend VAST amounts on our bikes we could get away with not working (Mind you we wouldnt get a free 10p pack of Haribos then.) cheers
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday 12th May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 12th May   Thursday 12th May EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:03 am

What, you get Haribos with your orders? All i get is a dirty look from the Mrs
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

Thursday 12th May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 12th May   Thursday 12th May EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:54 am

Ah you need to have a mate where you can get things delivered
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

Thursday 12th May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 12th May   Thursday 12th May EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:26 pm

Jeff wrote:
I was hoping to join you Gary but that nasty work thing has got in the way. Hope you have a good one.

Thanks Jeff, bad luck with the work thing. I'm thinking of getting in some more miles on Saturday afternoon, I dunno, 35 - 45 miles ? Tintern way maybe or perhaps just an easy 20 miles around Tockington/Piling/Easter Compton, interested ?
Back to top Go down

Thursday 12th May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 12th May   Thursday 12th May EmptyThu May 12, 2016 12:31 pm

Oh no, can't do that either Gary due to family commitments Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thursday 12th May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 12th May   Thursday 12th May Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 12th May
Page 1 of 1