Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Wednesday 9th January

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wednesday 9th January Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 9th January   Wednesday 9th January EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:13 am

I am planning to go out on Wednesday and do a recce of Sundays route.

Feel free to join me. More the merrier.

Route details can be found here; Sunday 13th January

I will be leaving Thornbury at about 9:30am. I can arrange to meet anyone "en route" if necessary. Just let me know below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9th January   Wednesday 9th January EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:34 pm

Hi Dave ,
I'll be up for this if my new mech hanger arrives tomorrow. Will post tomorrow evening with a definite yes or no. Not sure about meeting en-route though, how about on the way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9th January   Wednesday 9th January EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:32 pm

martin wrote:

Hi Dave ,
I'll be up for this if my new mech hanger arrives tomorrow. Will post tomorrow evening with a definite yes or no. Not sure about meeting en-route though, how about on the way?

Sounds good to me. Fingers crossed it arrives.

I guess the logical place to meet would be on the roundabout by the Severn bridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9th January   Wednesday 9th January EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Hi Dave. I'd like to join you but due to work I'll be struggling to get to the old Severn Bridge before 10.15am. Any chance you can delay the start ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9th January   Wednesday 9th January EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Something just made me think of Neil Armstrong letting one go.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9th January   Wednesday 9th January EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:59 pm

10:15 is fine by me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9th January   Wednesday 9th January EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Sorry but I've now got to work all Wednesday morning so I won't be able to join you on the recce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9th January   Wednesday 9th January EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Scott & I are meeting at 9:30am Passage Road, Aust.

If anyone would like to join us then meet us there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9th January   Wednesday 9th January EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:55 pm

I knew I should of checked on here first. Today was first chance I've had to get out in the new year. Was a lovely day for a ride if a bit chilly though. I'm sure I'll catch you all soon.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9th January   Wednesday 9th January EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Ah see always pays to check the forum.Now there are a few more of us it is suprising what little rides go on during the week.
Also if you are planning why not post up get some others along.
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 9th January   Wednesday 9th January Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 9th January
Page 1 of 1