Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Wednesday afternoon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Wednesday afternoon Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:27 am

Thinking of a gentle ride to Tintern this afternoon if anyone's interested.....?
Back to top Go down
ricky G

ricky G

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:36 am

What time are you thinking Martin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:40 am

And from where? Neutral 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:53 am

If you're still on I cant do until after about 1500, could then meander down to the cake loop afterwards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:55 am

Which would be utterly pointless because it's next week...... keep up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:58 am

I was thinking about 2...could wait till 3 if T-heheMitchell definately wants in ... Start Costa Bradley Stoke...though I'm fairly flexoble on time,meet point and direction..... ?
Back to top Go down
ricky G

ricky G

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:02 am

I am up for a ride but have to take my little girl for jabs at 3pm so could make costa for around 4pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:19 am

Hm... 3pm is a bit early for me as well.
Ricky, we could do a different route heading east or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:26 am

I may be able to do 4pm - but I've never been to the Bradley Stoke meeting place before so you'll have to excuse me if I get lost and can't find you. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ricky G

ricky G

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:30 am

Stela

I would prefer the trip to Tintern as the roads are amazing so are the views, but if it is to late for Martin then I am happy to do a different route with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:49 am

I'm easy really. I've just got someone coming over at 1400 to buy my surfboard. Decision time Martino.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:51 am

I think 3:30 @ Costa then as 4 puts us too near rush hour traffic. sounds like the other have contingencies in place anyway. happy with that Tom?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:52 am

I'm always happy, you know that. See you there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:58 am

Cool I do like people who are easily pleased. See you @ Costa. Obviously, anyone else who can make 3:30 is very welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:00 am

Where is Costa Coffee on a map?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:04 am

Mad 
If you could give us a day or two notice then I might be able to join you on those 'gentle' rides
Have fun today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:05 am

Sophie, it's at the big tesco in Bradley Stoke. on Bradley Stoke way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:10 am

copy and paste this into Google;

BS32 8EF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:16 am

@ Sophine
Costa Coffee‎
Unit 10
Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 8EF
01454 619326

If you put this into Google maps it should give you pretty good directions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:19 am

Rocketgirl9 wrote:
Mad 
If you could give us a day or two notice then I might be able to join you on those 'gentle' rides
Have fun today
If I'd known about this ride myself 3 days ago I just might have been able to give you 2 days notice. Basketball 
Back to top Go down
ricky G

ricky G

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:20 am

Lets hope the jabs are quick then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:23 am

ricky G wrote:
Lets hope the jabs are quick then.
Little girls boxing eh...whatever next scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:32 am

I may have to say no then... I'm not sure about the roads and it was already a close call with me waiting for a parcel to be delivered from 2 - 3pm today.

I'm sure I'll get to ride on Sunday though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:37 am

martin wrote:
Rocketgirl9 wrote:
Mad 
Have fun today
If I'd known about this ride myself 3 days ago I just might have been able to give you 2 days notice. Basketball 
Oh Martinez, it's called planning.... Suspect 
Back to top Go down
clifton9

clifton9

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Cant make today but will be riding up to berkley or the black shed tomorrow morning at 9am ish

can start at Costa or Kellaway if any interest .
Back to top Go down
http://www.centrelineair.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday afternoon   Wednesday afternoon Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday afternoon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next