Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigsenior

bigsenior

Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED. Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED.   Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED. EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:57 pm

It looks like Mark is away for Easter  Sad 
How about one our young sweet Ladies taking charge eh.Equality of the thingies and all that.Come on theres a lot of you now Jo (both)Minty,Stela, Kat, Karen,H, the list goes on ............... flower 
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED.   Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED. EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:46 pm

A suggestion.... Dave M has a fab route (but hilly) to Bradford on Avon via Priston, Freshford and back via Bath and Marshfield. Route to be posted by Dave shortly... Meet at Willy Wicked at 10am Saturday.

Karen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED.   Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED. EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Karen wrote:
A suggestion.... Dave M has a fab route (but hilly) to Bradford on Avon via Priston, Freshford and back via Bath and Marshfield. Route to be posted by Dave shortly... Meet at Willy Wicked at 10am Saturday.

Karen

A bit of a heads up, I was there today, lots of road closure in the centre of town making getting in and out a bit of a nightmare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED.   Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED. EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:43 am

Thanks David. I've had a rethink given I'm riding the Santini Cotswold Sportive on the Monday and suggest a shorter 30 mile loop; Mark's Wickwar ride

http://connect.garmin.com/course/5546710

Perhaps the Bradford on Avon route can be added to our rides to do list.

Karen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED.   Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED. EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:39 am

Nice one. I'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED.   Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED. EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Meet at cemetery cold harbour lane at 9.30am, then Willy Wicket at 9.50 am

Karen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED.   Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED. EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Are boys allowed on this one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED.   Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Yep more the merrier.  bounce

Tom, if u are coming are u able to upload route to a garmin. I'm gonna try and memorise route or make it up as I go along!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED.   Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:02 pm

Karen, I will upload the route as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED.   Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 7:06 pm

Fab thanks Stela, c u tom

Karen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED.   Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED. Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday 19th Easter Sat. WANTED.
Page 1 of 1