Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigsenior

bigsenior

Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON Empty
PostSubject: Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON   Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:04 pm

I think Gary is hoping to do something on the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON   Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:05 pm

You are all invited to join me on one of my favourite routes http://ridewithgps.com/trips/2475701 on Good Friday afternoon at 1 pm from Costa, stopping at the Brockweir Village Shop cafe http://www.bandhvillageshop.co.uk

Last edited by Gary on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Start time brought forward to 1 pm)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON   Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Gary, I am looking to go away for a few days next week but should be back in time to join you on this ride, route looks good. I would meet you at the bridge. I will confirm later in the week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON   Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 9:57 pm

Gary, I'm very tempted to join you to see how my new Ksyrium wheels perform  Shocked 

Btw the link to caf doesn't work, it says page not found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON   Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:15 am

I hope you can both make this ride. There is a fair bit of climbing but none of it is severe. The roads are generally lovely and smooth and quiet, and the decent from the B4228 down to the A466 / Brockweir is brilliant.
I tried the link to the cafe and it worked for me, however, see if this one works cafe. Best of all, the cafe has got a zip-wire you can play on !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON   Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:49 pm

Gary, is 2 pm the earliest you can do? Just thinking of coming back time etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON   Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:53 pm

I could do 1 pm at a push.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON   Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Gary wrote:
I could do 1 pm at a push.

That would be grand!
Back to top Go down
Sheads

Sheads

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON   Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:35 am

This looks a nice run out, Hope to join you at 1pm or join up with you at Almondsbury.
Back to top Go down
http://www.energyassessmentsbristol.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON   Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:51 pm

I'll meet you at the Severn Bridge, I plan to get there by 13:25. Gary I will PM you my mobile incase of any changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON   Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:35 pm

Ok Steve, ok Pat. see you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON   Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Friday 18th April AFTERNOON
Page 1 of 1