Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Wednesday 8th April

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funkyfearon

funkyfearon

Wednesday 8th April Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 8th April   Wednesday 8th April EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:14 pm

Anybody about this evening for a ride?
Meet at 5ish and I'm happy to do any route
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 8th April   Wednesday 8th April EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:36 pm

Sorry, been busy at work so not got around to posting a ride. I can still make 5pm @ Costa - I'm super-unfit at the moment though hence was just planning on a easy 18 mile spin (Costa -> Easter Compton -> Olveston -> Tockington -> Gaunt's Earthcott -> Trench Lane -> Costa) so if you have any semblance of fitness at the moment I might be frustratingly slow for you (averaged 16mph doing it last night).
Back to top Go down
funkyfearon

funkyfearon

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 8th April   Wednesday 8th April EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:40 pm

Nick wrote:
Sorry, been busy at work so not got around to posting a ride. I can still make 5pm @ Costa - I'm super-unfit at the moment though hence was just planning on a easy 18 mile spin (Costa -> Easter Compton -> Olveston -> Tockington -> Gaunt's Earthcott -> Trench Lane -> Costa) so if you have any semblance of fitness at the moment I might be frustratingly slow for you (averaged 16mph doing it last night).

This sounds good to me. I've not been out much the last few weeks so just spinning my legs would be great.
See you at Costa for 5pm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 8th April   Wednesday 8th April EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:15 pm

Providing I manage to finish a bit of work in the next 15 mins I will join you at Costa.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 8th April   Wednesday 8th April EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:41 pm

I'm leaving now. Please wait for meee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 8th April   Wednesday 8th April EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Too late
Back to top Go down
funkyfearon

funkyfearon

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 8th April   Wednesday 8th April EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Sorry Stella we must have only just missed you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 8th April   Wednesday 8th April EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:09 pm

That's ok. I was 8 mins late. As I didn't have your or Nick's number I hoped it wouldn't be too late for one of you to see my post. I managed to do 13 miles so it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 8th April   Wednesday 8th April EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:16 pm

That sucks, we left at 5:07 lol, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 8th April   Wednesday 8th April Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 8th April
Page 1 of 1