Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic   Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Like it says on the tin. One lake, and a couple of inclines - this is the wimps version of Mark's Saturday ride.

No I don't have garmin so can't post up the route; it's about 40 miles, there's a couple of inclines, and plenty of gorgeous scenery (because the weather will be great).

If there's appetite within the group, please let me know and I'll post a time/meeting place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic   Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:18 am

I'd be interested in this and/or Sunday's wimps ride. I've not cycled out round Chew before.

Been spinning loads in the gym, need to see if it's making a blind bit of difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic   Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:12 am

Super! It looks like you're not too far away from me anyway, so a local meeting place (or if I PM you my address, fancy coming over for a cup of tea before departure?)
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic   Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:07 am

Oh a girls day out.Julia might be worth putting this on cheesy as Vicky might be up for it and maybe even Jen.
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic   Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:51 am

Already on the cheesies, Scott. But no one wants to come from them lot Sad

Not to worry. It will be a great day out. I look forward to soaking myself in beer afterwards.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic   Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:13 pm

Did you mention the beer to Jenny?Thats not like her to turn down beer.
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
Htiek

Htiek

PostSubject: Subject: Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic    Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Sounds a reasonable distance, I'm up for that, from where and when??

Keith
Back to top Go down
http://www.happycattery.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic   Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:38 pm

It's actually barely 25 miles. I remember this ride being a bit tougher 4 months ago...

No times or meeting place set yet, so whatever's easiest. I was hoping to set off at 11 from mine, to be in time for lunch at the lake. If you're still up for this, let me know and we'll work something out Smile

Back to top Go down
Htiek

Htiek

PostSubject: Subject: Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic    Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Happy to meet you at Cotham at 11

pm your details and I will return the compliment

Regards Keith
Back to top Go down
http://www.happycattery.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic   Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday 16th Feb - Chew Valley Lake picnic
Page 1 of 1