Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym Empty
PostSubject: Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym   Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:18 pm

Looking at the forecast for the week ahead I'm going to be riding every evening this week. Starting from the free car park in Westbury on Trym (westbury hill, bs9 3ad) and trying to be out for a couple of hours before it gets dark (I do not live in Westbury so if you bring your car to the start, I will point you in the right direction back to the start as I head home to Horfield)

Monday - Shirehampton, Pill, portbury, failand, long ashton, Belmont hill, Clifton sus bridge , Horfield.
Tuesday - portway, long Ashton, barrow gurney, winford, dundry, Ashton court, Clifton sus bridge, Horfield.
Wednesday - the downs, Clifton sus bridge, beggar bush lane, tickenham, clevedon, portbury, failand, Clifton sus bridge, Horfield.
Thursday - henbury, Hallen, Easter Compton, pilning, aust, alverston, tockington, almondsbury, the swan (pub) ... Horfield

Start time is 6:45pm. I'll try and add mapmyride routes this week.

Reply if you're interested and I'll keep my eyes peeled at the start.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym   Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:31 am

I might be interested in the Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday ride, I'll let you know in due course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym   Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:29 am

we "may" pass on the Tues/Thurs routes ... just look out for the wheezing old puffer
going the other way :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym   Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym   Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Darran - I'm up for tomorrow's ride, I'll see you in Wesbury!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym   Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 9:26 pm

I'm not going to be about for Thursday night's ride as I have some work to do which involves going to a bike race. Shucks!!!

I will post up the route starting in WoT and ending at the Swan if anyone still fancies giving it a go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym   Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:04 pm

I will almost certainly be there tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym   Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:26 am

Thursday route please :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym   Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:44 pm

Thursday's route.
http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/201217550

I'll meet you lot at the pub with the pictures from Castle Combe

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym   Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:06 pm

cheers mucker ... :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym   Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym Empty

Back to top Go down

Evening rides starting in Westbury on Trym
Page 1 of 1