Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Weekday Daytime Rides?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weekday Daytime Rides? Empty
PostSubject: Weekday Daytime Rides?   Weekday Daytime Rides? EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi all!

I'm a newcomer with only one ride so far and was wondering if there were any plans for a fairly relaxed daytime ride sometime from Monday - Thursday? 40 miles is the longest I've ever ridden (thank you guys!) so anything up to that I know that I would have the legs to finish. I live in Horfield, and haven't made the ride to Bradley Stoke yet - but am definitely willing to ride up to there if there is someone else that has the joy of working mostly from home. silent 

I tend to pick my own hours of work, and prefer to ride during the day when everyone is at work and there is sunlight. If not, then an evening ride would be lovely too! bounce 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Weekday Daytime Ride   Weekday Daytime Rides? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:39 am

Hey Sophie, I'm available for a relaxed pace ride on Thursday morning if it suits you. I suggest a jaunt to Clevedon via suspension bridge, the obligatory cafe stop at Yatton railway station and back home via Ashton court.
I suggest 0930 @ Kellaway Builders if it suits you?. If you have an alternate route that's cool.

The suggested route: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2822827
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weekday Daytime Rides?   Weekday Daytime Rides? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:45 am

Ribblerider wrote:
Hey Sophie, I'm available for a relaxed pace ride on Thursday morning if it suits you. I suggest a jaunt to Clevedon via suspension bridge, the obligatory cafe stop at Yatton railway station and back home via Ashton court.
I suggest 0930 @ Kellaway Builders if it suits you?. If you have an alternate route that's cool.

The suggested route: <removed because new>
It sounds perfect! I'll even get to try the Ashton Hill that killed me again. Laughing 

My first ride with NBCC was a ride out to Clevedon and then a food stop at Yatton station. I really enjoyed it, so I expect I'll enjoy this too.

9:30 at Kellaway Building Supplies is okay with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Weekday Daytime Ride   Weekday Daytime Rides? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:13 am

The hill through Ashton park is a tester fo sho!!!but that's the only hill to speak of really. I'll see you at Kellaway Builders, I'll be wearing an NBCC jersey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weekday Daytime Rides?   Weekday Daytime Rides? EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:15 am

Ribblerider wrote:
The hill through Ashton park is a tester fo sho!!!but that's the only hill to speak of really. I'll see you at Kellaway Builders, I'll be wearing an NBCC jersey.
I'll be wearing dhb. Lol.

I have a white Moser and black and pink helmet. I'm sure I'll be the only one there with a bike. =P
Back to top Go down
clifton9

clifton9

PostSubject: Re: Weekday Daytime Rides?   Weekday Daytime Rides? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:11 am

Subject to be being called out would love to join you on this ride

Back to top Go down
http://www.centrelineair.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Weekday Daytime Rides?   Weekday Daytime Rides? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:12 am

clifton9 wrote:
Subject to be being called out would love to join you on this ride

I'm sure we'd love to have you. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Weekday Daytime Ride   Weekday Daytime Rides? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:06 am

Second that, see ya at Kellaway Martin.
Back to top Go down
clifton9

clifton9

PostSubject: Re: Weekday Daytime Rides?   Weekday Daytime Rides? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:59 pm

Thanks Guys looking forward to a ride tomorrow.

Still stuck in Madrid right now waiting for passengers to conclude a deal !

If I get home by 2am will join you but dont wait if Im not there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.centrelineair.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Weekday Daytime Rides?   Weekday Daytime Rides? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:22 pm

clifton9 wrote:
Thanks Guys looking forward to a ride tomorrow.

Still stuck in Madrid right now waiting for passengers to conclude a deal !

If I get home by 2am will join you but dont wait if Im not there.
It'll be a shame if you can't make it - I hope you get to come home soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekday Daytime Rides?   Weekday Daytime Rides? Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekday Daytime Rides?
Page 1 of 1