Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Thursday 18th April (pre-Social meeting ride)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Thursday 18th April (pre-Social meeting ride) Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 18th April (pre-Social meeting ride)   Thursday 18th April (pre-Social meeting ride) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:05 pm

The Captain has floated the idea of a pre-Black Swan social ride - starting at the Black Swan this evening at 6.30pm...25 miles or so (Chepstow and back) in the early evening sunshine, returning to the Black Swan for a refreshing shandy and a heroes welcome from those that turned up to the social oblivious to the fact that a ride was happening.

At the moment, there's me, Martin & Scott. Everyone else - look out the window - surely you fancy it?
Back to top Go down
Nick

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 18th April (pre-Social meeting ride)   Thursday 18th April (pre-Social meeting ride) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:19 pm

What are you doing with bikes after the ride? I'm not sure yet if I'll make the ride but if I did would go from my house rather than park at the pub I think.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 18th April (pre-Social meeting ride)   Thursday 18th April (pre-Social meeting ride) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm in now Nick I have two padlocks in the van or you can put bike in van.
See you 18.30
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 18th April (pre-Social meeting ride)   Thursday 18th April (pre-Social meeting ride) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 18th April (pre-Social meeting ride)
Page 1 of 1