Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th

Go down 
+6
merlin
Slow_Darren
andy williams
Scott.A
Nick
bigsenior
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimmyb88

Jimmyb88

Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm

john m wrote:
Jimmyb88 wrote:
that pace in the lead group destroyed my legs though.

Hwe, Alex and Nick don't hang about do they Smile

They were gone, I was at the back with Gary. The last 20 miles were a struggle, energy gels and bars did nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:28 pm

yes - count me in for this one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:28 pm

I'm up for this, hopefully I will do the full century ride but ill see how I feel on the day. Never done an Imperial century before so would be good to complete one before my Ride in June.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Just giving this one a nudge to remind you it's MONDAY WEEK.Thats Bank Holiday Monday.
No not this Monday the one after!
Back to top Go down
http://bigsnr@yahoo.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:14 pm

I'm game.
Back to top Go down
Simon Luce

Simon Luce

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Any one riding down to start from stoke gifford area??
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:17 pm

If it's any thing like last time Gary bought a load down from Costa via Kellaway avenue I believe.
Will check tomorrow what is being sorted out Simon.
Back to top Go down
Simon Luce

Simon Luce

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Scott

See you tomorrow
do you have any NBCC bottles in the van??
I'm after three
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:06 pm

Simon Luce wrote:

Yes, I'm doing this one. Presumably it's a 9.00 am start from the Create Centre so we'll leave Costa Bradley Stoke at 8.10 am, meeting up with the Kellaway mob at 8.30 am.

Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Gary wrote:
Simon Luce wrote:

Yes, I'm doing this one. Presumably it's a 9.00 am start from the Create Centre so we'll leave Costa Bradley Stoke at 8.10 am, meeting up with the Kellaway mob at 8.30 am.

I'll be leaving from Kellaway
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5807558&authType=nam
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Simon Re Bottles yes
I have bottles Nick takes the money!Collect either before ride or if you are going back to the start collect then.
If you want to use them tomorrow drop me a text as they need a swill out prior to using.
If you havent got it i have pm'd you my mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:55 am

Is the shorter ride likely to be any good for beginners? if not, is anyone else game for a beginners ride?
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:26 pm

What do you consider a beginner Very Happy the route is not that hard but it will take us a fair time in the saddle.
You could come with us to start with and see how you get on and if to much can you branch off somewhere and find your way back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:33 pm

I'll join you for this one, the last century ride was fantastic Very Happy Will meet you at Costa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:08 pm

Don't forget, this ride starts at 9.00 am from the Create Centre car park in the Cumberland Basin (google it if you've not been there before). There will be a feeder ride leaving from Costa / SubWay Bradley Stoke at 8.10 am which will meet up with the Kellaway Chapter at 8.30 am.
Back to top Go down
bigsenior

bigsenior

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:45 pm

I expect we will be stopping for our main break at Cheddar after the adrenaline rush of coming down the Gorge.And i have spoken to the cafe at Sandbay and booked us in for tea and cake later in the ride.
As the sun is going to shine and it's going to be hot hot hot bring your buckets and spades and we can all build sand castles.
Unfortunately the tide will be out so no chance of skinny dipping. Sad
Back to top Go down
andy williams
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Anybody riding down from winterbourne/emersons green/downend to the create centre. Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:52 pm

I am @ blackberry hill
Back to top Go down
aerobully

aerobully

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:26 pm

We should be getting a guest rider along called Helen who is practising for a 100 mile help for heroes ride she is doing on 2nd June
Back to top Go down
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5807558&authType=nam
Slow_Darren

Slow_Darren

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:29 pm

andy williams wrote:
Anybody riding down from winterbourne/emersons green/downend to the create centre. Question

I'll be heading down from Emerson's andy if you wanna meet up?
Back to top Go down
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=170408918&trk=nav_r
andy williams
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Slow_Darren wrote:
andy williams wrote:

Sounds good, we could meet at Hambrook lights say 8.10am,we could then ride through Frenchay to stapleton and meet up
With Bradley ?
Back to top Go down
Slow_Darren

Slow_Darren

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:50 pm

andy williams wrote:
Slow_Darren wrote:
andy williams wrote:

Sounds good, we could meet at Hambrook lights say 8.10am,we could then ride through Frenchay to stapleton and meet up
With Bradley ?

Sounds good to me. See you at hambrook lights at 8.10 then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=170408918&trk=nav_r

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Where and when should I jump on?
Back to top Go down
andy williams
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:24 pm

[quote="bradley"]Where and when should I jump on? [/quote
Outside colston school, just before the lights at the eastville flyover approx 8.20,are you ok with that ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:29 pm

I suppose I better join you, Andy and Darren.
Darren, shall we meet up at Tunbridge/Cousins Way at 8?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th   Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Late May Bank Holiday next Monday 27th
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next